CT Position Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT Position Questions

Hey guys! Ive been wanting to start playing my CT but I have a few questions for the position.............

Q 1 : I was wondering what are some stats that should be prioritized as CT. I know that its "FreeStyle", but I wanted some advise for attributes that should have some more attention.

Q 2 : If a CT is ever on your team or you are looking to recruit one, is their something that is special that you look for in a CT?

Q 3 : Is steal worth having more than 1 bar in on the CT position.

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki View Post
    Hey guys! Ive been wanting to start playing my CT but I have a few questions for the position.............

Q 1 : I was wondering what are some stats that should be prioritized as CT. I know that its "FreeStyle", but I wanted some advise for attributes that should have some more attention.

Q 2 : If a CT is ever on your team or you are looking to recruit one, is their something that is special that you look for in a CT?

- Rebound > Block > Tussle > Att of your choice

- Smart plays, knowing when and how to pass

- Depends on how many points you spent on prioritized attributes(Rebound, block, etc). If you have extra attributes to spend and you think your steal is accountable, then it wouldn't hurt so much. But in my opinion, I would spend it on something like running speed instead

Comment

Originally posted by Hanachan View Post

- Rebound > Block > Tussle > Att of your choice

- Smart plays, knowing when and how to pass

- Depends on how many points you spent on prioritized attributes(Rebound, block, etc). If you have extra attributes to spend and you think your steal is accountable, then it wouldn't hurt so much. But in my opinion, I would spend it on something like running speed instead
      Ok, thanks alot Hanachan. ๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

No need to worry about tussle. You wont be able to rebound anyways. Just play with another big man and allocate your attributes in middle shot and 3. Maybe two bars for block and rebound. And speed also matters.

Right now, CT sucks. Keep that in mind. The only way for u and other cts out there is to play like a pg

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Parker View Post
          No need to worry about tussle. You wont be able to rebound anyways. Just play with another big man and allocate your attributes in middle shot and 3. Maybe two bars for block and rebound. And speed also matters.

Right now, CT sucks. Keep that in mind. The only way for u and other cts out there is to play like a pg
          Yea, thats what I was thinking. Since your tussle is lower, it would take more atts. to compete with some bigs (unless you're a low ping CT then youll have a better chance). Playing like a "combo guard" seems like the better option. Hopfully gamekiss will buff up the CT position.
          Last edited by Okonomiyaki; 07-01-2016, 11:52 AM.

Comment

It's totally up to you how you want to play CT. My goal is going to try and get 200+ reb 190+ tussle and 200+ block. Other than that just put points into whatever you enjoying doing the most. most.

Comment

CT screen more, shoots open shot ONLY, and pass more. CT thinks their the main scorers...

Comment

Bruh tussle means nothing, my sf has 140 tussle and can boxout, block, and reb don't invest in it.

Rebound>Block>Speed is what you want and cts don't suck they have a base 190+ rebound which already puts you at an advantage over PF's and C's alike in that area you just have to make up for the block PF's have but otherwise you are faster and can shoot better.

Comment

Get a good sp deck.

Comment

CTs can reb really good, the only down side is they dont have power reb like C or boxout swarm like PF/SF so it can get frustrating at times.
                    i got my CT to only level 34 before i started disliking it, my priority was rebound, block, speed, midshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotclock View Post
                      It's totally up to you how you want to play CT. My goal is going to try and get 200+ reb 190+ tussle and 200+ block. Other than that just put points into whatever you enjoying doing the most. most.
                      Ok, cool. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by yiyagiteller View Post
                        CTs can reb really good, the only down side is they dont have power reb like C or boxout swarm like PF/SF so it can get frustrating at times.
                        i got my CT to only level 34 before i started disliking it, my priority was rebound, block, speed, midshot.
                        Oh ok. Yea, I havent seen many CT's at the moment (sadly), but hopfully it can become a critical position at some point in the FS2 meta. :3

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
                          CT screen more, shoots open shot ONLY, and pass more. CT thinks their the main scorers...
                          Haha, I will take that into account when I play. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by hunted9000 View Post
                            Bruh tussle means nothing, my sf has 140 tussle and can boxout, block, and reb don't invest in it.

Rebound>Block>Speed is what you want and cts don't suck they have a base 190+ rebound which already puts you at an advantage over PF's and C's alike in that area you just have to make up for the block PF's have but otherwise you are faster and can shoot better.
                            That's true. Thank you, this was very helpful Mr.Hunted. <3 ......Would you advise any 3pt?

Comment

Keep in mind that your tussle affects your deny intercept.

Comment

Working...
                              X