Made a Drift Shot Guide [Video]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a Drift Shot Guide [Video]

Shoutout to Blargien, Fixt, HomicidalCat, Vetted and Sienno for participating in the examples, and Popcorn for the Music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqf1nBcTb24

HOPE SOMEONE LEARNS SOMETHING FROM IT :3

drift shot is so easy to block. thanks for increasing my blocks per game

Comment

the best way to use drift shot is after you break like the very first part of the video. if you notice the defender didn't jump immediately in the other examples, but he should know that drift shot can't be pumpfaked, which he didn't. This move misses a lot if they just contest when shot even if you have some space, or sometimes even if you use right after you break.
      could be awesome but 50 50 for good dribblers.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
        the best way to use drift shot is after you break like the very first part of the video. if you notice the defender didn't jump immediately in the other examples, but he should know that drift shot can't be pumpfaked, which he didn't. This move misses a lot if they just contest when shot even if you have some space, or sometimes even if you use right after you break.
        could be awesome but 50 50 for good dribblers.

yes indeed, I agree with that. However, you must take into account that i had 110+ ping in the examples which well, I didn't tell anyone about that so my bad, and i don't know how much ping they have besides Vetted, so blocks may appear laggy my friend. The problem about my ping btw was cause I didn't reset my router for a very long time.
        Last edited by Valioa; 06-25-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Can DG do drift shot?

Comment

nice vid val

Comment

Working...
            X