Another BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another BUG

My network problem is not solved yet then this bug happen to me. First of all GM's I've already sent a ticket for my problem about "Randomly disconnected" problem. FYI I'm not having an unstable connection, I can even play smoothly with other games (Point Blank, Lost Saga) and my ping is under 100 so what makes me always disconnected from the server? this is have been 2 month since first i got those network problem. NO! dont tell me to do clearing internet temporary files or reinstall the game because I've done all of those things and problem dont cleared. 2 Days i was looking for post that has the same problem like me (Seems like i've readed all of them because i can't find another sugestion site anymore) and you guys just tell us to clear internet cache and blame our Internet connection. I told you guys one more time, "My connection is stable and I've tested it with another online games). Please, maybe there's somethings wrong with my ISP IPs to connect to your Server. Blacklisted or something like that? My friend that have the same ISP like me is having this issue too, he told me 2 months ago, I dont know if he's passed this out or not yet. He's moving to another ISP anyway.

Okay that's enough for the Network problem, so here's the new prob that i found on this game.
    Can't tell anything because i dont understand what is just happening, just take a look to these screenshot that i've take.

Is it because i've never buying GKash so I got all of these problems? I will, if somebody sell it easily in my country (Indonesia) but i got to complicated way to buy this game Cash. Have to convert from online game wallet (A) to (B) bla bla bla..
    There it is, now i'm completely cant play this game on my PC, and sorry for my bad english.
    *Another screenshots is down there V

What are thooooose!?

Comment

Comment

Comment

- The Language are changed, including the loading screen (WTH?)
          - Cant make a Room in team match, have to join to others room to play.
          - It's all just dark and all i have is models bug, look at those toys. They look bigger than my character.
          - Crash when opening stat info
          - Bug trap when i click on something but i forgot what it is (I'll test it again later)
          Maybe there's still so many bug that im not found it yet its because my connection keeps disconnected from the server.

Comment

Hello jtwoyt, it seems that you game files are corrupted. Please redownload a fresh copy of the installer and reinstall the game:
            http://freestyle2.gamekiss.com/download/clientdownload

Comment

You sure that your computer isnt trash? My friend had the same problems but his computer is 8 years old which is why he can't play...

Comment

yawn bro this ur computer, not game files, not internet. what u need to do is buy a cpu with Intel 5 at least. or try turning off your firewall

Comment

Working...
                X