how i feel as a ginger Sg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i feel as a ginger Sg

this is my feels everytime i try to shoot a 3. with my 3pt attribute + success

get back up soldier.

Comment

no far ass block??

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
        no far ass block??

4:17 A Center blocked me from the free throw line. xD

Comment

How I feel when I play Ginger.

Comment

↑↑ wow
            ↑ get back up soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
              How I feel when I play Ginger.

Seems familiar... xD

Comment

I miss 3 on ginger all ze time, but then I realized like yesterday bruh.... that all you gotta do as ginger.... is just throw it up in ppl faces Kappa.

Comment

lol i get blocked from long distances or the shots already way gone, and i get blocked randomly its rough lol so much for unblockable shot.

Comment

She has the best stats for SG though, yes her shot sucks, but wdf, is she really that bad?

+8 3pt On an SG is nothing to joke around about..Currently on SparkUp without SP5 I'm at 242 3. Just having her bonus alone would put me at a smooth 246 WITHOUT Sp5.

Fuck it, I'm finna make a Ginger, btch has a ridiculous 3 pt stat, and she reminds me of Sieg from fs1.
                    Last edited by Kevin; 05-31-2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                      She has the best stats for SG though, yes her shot sucks, but wdf, is she really that bad?

+8 3pt On an SG is nothing to joke around about..Currently on SparkUp without SP5 I'm at 242 3. Just having her bonus alone would put me at a smooth 246 WITHOUT Sp5.

Fuck it, I'm finna make a Ginger, btch has a ridiculous 3 pt stat, and she reminds me of Sieg from fs1.
                      "I'm going to tell Ophelia" looking ass

Comment

Not Sachi?(same voice, same height)

Comment

That's how I feel whenever I shoot the ball at all. You see a full green circle, but GK gets me everytime.

TobinHeath

Comment

wdh is giving you so much 3pt? cause im barely above 200...

Comment

Originally posted by oSnuggleBunnyo View Post
                              wdh is giving you so much 3pt? cause im barely above 200...
                              Most likely Cards.

Comment

Working...
                              X