• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dylanoxycodone
    replied
    Originally posted by L8R* View Post

your sexual insecurities are glaring.

I would ask you to think with common sense but i see that you willingly freeze your fingers thus explaning your irrelevance in FS2
    I can see see you are addicted to a message board for a video game you play online. You have no interaction with the opposite sex and most likely don't even step outside except for running errands for your mother. Why would I be relevant for a game I haven't played in six months? You need to lose your virginity, call a hooker, bribe your mom to allow one of her friends to consensually have sexual intercourse with you. Do something.

Leave a comment:

• L8R*
    replied
    Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post
    Is half this thread seriously a virgin conversating with himself?
    your sexual insecurities are glaring.

I would ask you to think with common sense but i see that you willingly freeze your fingers thus explaning your irrelevance in FS2

Leave a comment:

• dylanoxycodone
    replied
    Is half this thread seriously a virgin conversating with himself?

Leave a comment:

• TCllStyleZ
    replied
    this, very cool

Leave a comment:

• TobinPowellHeath
    replied
    Originally posted by soldier king View Post
    i added description of SG on page
    I edited the page too, and added a little bit.

TobinHeath

Leave a comment:

• soldier king
    replied
    i added description of SG on page

Leave a comment:

• TobinPowellHeath
    replied
    Originally posted by ndkhang View Post
    Thanks a bunch Tobin, your edits are great. I'll do some spruce up to make the page more fascinating. Thanks again for the help.
    Would you rather have a table for the skills, or do you want to do the thing you had? I think the table would take up less space, but it looks better if you do it the way you did. Let me know so I can work on it today.

Also, would it be alright if you made me an admin of the page? I wanted to add things to the navigation bar, but I have to be an admin to do so.

TobinHeath
    Last edited by TobinPowellHeath; 02-10-2016, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ndkhang
    replied
    Thanks a bunch Tobin, your edits are great. I'll do some spruce up to make the page more fascinating. Thanks again for the help.

Leave a comment:

• RealL8R
    replied
    Originally posted by TobinPowellHeath View Post
    Back on topic, I have edited the center page, and added an uncompleted skills table along with a finished character table. Tell me if you like it or not, and what I can improve on. I'll try to finish it and I'll work on the other pages if I have time...

TobinHeath

How nice of you Buddy
    Last edited by RealL8R; 02-09-2016, 11:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TobinPowellHeath
    replied
    Back on topic, I have edited the center page, and added an uncompleted skills table along with a finished character table. Tell me if you like it or not, and what I can improve on. I'll try to finish it and I'll work on the other pages if I have time...

TobinHeath

Leave a comment:

• RealL8R
    replied

L8R records everything. Only time will till if your claims are true.
    You know nothing, impostor

Leave a comment:

• L8R*
    replied
    Originally posted by RealL8R View Post

Then you do not understand the concept of L8R the idea, that the idea itself is alive therefore it has an identity and can be spoken as an entity giving it singularity, you are a blasphemer to this idea, a false impersonator I am the real L8R you have no claim or proof otherwise, nor have the ability do disapprove the claim.
    L8R records everything. Only time will till if your claims are true.

Leave a comment:

• ShotFake
    replied
    I think somebody here on the forums already started one of these, might want to look at what they did.

Leave a comment:

• RealL8R
    replied

L8R can't be spoken of in 1st person. L8R is not a person or group of people L8R is an idea and that idea can not so easily be repeated
    Then you do not understand the concept of L8R the idea, that the idea itself is alive therefore it has an identity and can be spoken as an entity giving it singularity, you are a blasphemer to this idea, a false impersonator I am the real L8R you have no claim or proof otherwise, nor have the ability do disapprove the claim.

Leave a comment:

• L8R*
    replied
    Originally posted by RealL8R View Post

I have no idea what you are trying to imply, I am the original L8R I am an idea not an entity therefore I have no identity.

I am a grain of salt on a beach full of sand, you are just another wannabe scrub, I do not need to be anonymous because I am not hiding unlike you.
    L8R can't be spoken of in 1st person. L8R is not a person or group of people L8R is an idea and that idea can not so easily be repeated

Leave a comment:

Working...
X