Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freestyle2 Wikia

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by RealL8R View Post


    L8R has no mother L8R is an idea
    What? that's just asinine.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post
      I can see see you are addicted to a message board for a video game you play online. You have no interaction with the opposite sex and most likely don't even step outside except for running errands for your mother. Why would I be relevant for a game I haven't played in six months? You need to lose your virginity, call a hooker, bribe your mom to allow one of her friends to consensually have sexual intercourse with you. Do something.
      Addicted compared to what? what baseline do you propose for someone to be addicted? What does that mean for everyone else who has more posts? You're making interaction with the opposite sex so difficult it happens every day don't take it out of context. Who cares what you did 6 months ago? all i hear from you is sex sex sex you have 6 posts learn your role and don't pick arguments you have no chance of winning.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by L8R* View Post

        Addicted compared to what? what baseline do you propose for someone to be addicted? What does that mean for everyone else who has more posts? You're making interaction with the opposite sex so difficult it happens every day don't take it out of context. Who cares what you did 6 months ago? all i hear from you is sex sex sex you have 6 posts learn your role and don't pick arguments you have no chance of winning.
        I didn't mention sex once I called you a virgin you loser. Which you are. I don't know who you think you are lol. I can't be undermined by someone who lacks physical and social interactions such as yourself. I have 6 posts because unlike you I have a life and don't frequent a dead message board. You have no chance of beating me in a argument whatsoever , I simply called you and your incredible amount of leaking virginity out. You over here talking to yourself on what are probably alt accounts.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post
          I didn't mention sex once I called you a virgin you loser. Which you are. I don't know who you think you are lol. I can't be undermined by someone who lacks physical and social interactions such as yourself. I have 6 posts because unlike you I have a life and don't frequent a dead message board. You have no chance of beating me in a argument whatsoever , I simply called you and your incredible amount of leaking virginity out. You over here talking to yourself on what are probably alt accounts.
          Don't do it like that to him bro let him live.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by WestReppin View Post

            Don't do it like that to him bro let him live.
            I forget FS2 is such a buddy buddy game. Kinda lame but I digress. I'll be nice
            Last edited by dylanoxycodone; 02-11-2016, 10:42 PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              The creator of the wikia is doing a fantastic job making the wikia look great. If anyone has the time, please try to contribute!


              TobinHeath

              Comment


              • #37
                Can someone continue on this project, using this to show my friends
                Thank you

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BaridaSG View Post
                  Can someone continue on this project, using this to show my friends
                  Thank you
                  We are currently working on it! Please help by contributing to the wikia. It doesn't matter how small it is, just try to help! KhangND has been working hard to make the wikia look good, and he is doing a great job.


                  TobinHeath

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    We're still working on it my friend. Unfortunately, I cannot make any better progress on writing articles or tips regarding Positions as I'm, tbh, not really experienced, and English is not even my first language, which is the greatest barrier preventing me from freely writing. It will be great if there is more help on this. Thanks for all the encouragements btw.
                    Last edited by ndkhang; 02-17-2016, 05:23 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Hello there, thanks for creating this high quality wiki for fsb. I tried this myself in the past but failed miserably. Your design is really great and if english is your only problem i am definitely able to help you out there, it's not my first language either but i do think i am able to write well enough (you don't seem to be having any trouble yourself either tbh).

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Anyone here a Redditor? Could start one of those, as well.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by RealL8R View Post


                          Impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery, I thank you for that.
                          so I should be happy someone stole my CatHoops nickname?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Please stop posting replies irrelevant to the topic.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post
                              I didn't mention sex once I called you a virgin you loser. Which you are. I don't know who you think you are lol. I can't be undermined by someone who lacks physical and social interactions such as yourself. I have 6 posts because unlike you I have a life and don't frequent a dead message board. You have no chance of beating me in a argument whatsoever , I simply called you and your incredible amount of leaking virginity out. You over here talking to yourself on what are probably alt accounts.

                              Ahh the post that L8R couldnt respond to, go on.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I got the sw guides and tips

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X