PLEASE BRING BACK FSSB 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE BRING BACK FSSB 1

this game isn't bad but it isn't a classic like fssb 1, that show who really had skills and defense, and now this game just blowing my sh*t, please put in consideration to bring back fssb 1 type game

how was fssb1 any different?

im nikosf and we had same sht--gkash for skills hello???

Comment

I a now here to only say just please bring back FSSB 1, This is a name of the team who ever doing some simple things and always showing how to pay for an essay and more for it. You don't just have the idea to just bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Point Ron View Post
        how was fssb1 any different?

im nikosf and we had same sht--gkash for skills hello???
        If I remember right, you only needed gkash for like 1 or 2 extra skill slots (might be wrong tho), BRTD2 skill for PG/SG, and attribute clothes.

Part of the reason I never really got into FS2 is because its more pay-to-win but also way too fucking confusing and I don't think there were any useful guides for newcomers. I remember asking Darrian/MainEventZ on how cards work and even he couldn't really explain it well to me. Only thing I did know was $ was required to get good cards. M.Balls and toys were things that I didn't really get also. I could go into gameplay reasons too but then my post would be 10x even longer.

Either way, I think FS1 was just so good because of its simplicity, the teamwork required, and various styles you could play. Could literally write a novel about the game and the community if it came down to it.
        Last edited by EnJayDubb; 05-22-2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X