GM'S LOOK GLITCH EXPOSED lv50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM'S LOOK GLITCH EXPOSED lv50

GM'S when are you going to fix this? I've reached level 50 on my goku pg for a long time ago now also I bet other's have aswell.. this is really getting irritating.. and I have not got my first buzzer beat coupon yet so I bought an spc and still waiting thinking it will get fixed every Wednesday!

Instead you release other crap with no fixes and no news on the level 50 reward bug.

I've sent like 2 tickets plus a message to gm nutmeg or trif idk I forgot since the forum doesn't show any messages you've created.... we send tickets and no reply, wtf?
    Do I have to do it here and any screenshots needed?

If a GM does give any shit about this, can you please reply here thanks..
    Last edited by GrimT94; 01-30-2016, 01:57 AM.

Hi GrimT94,

Sorry for the inconvenience so far. Dev team is aware about this level up reward bug but due to technical issues with the reward system it may take a longer time to be fixed than expected. The team rest assure that this will be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
      Swift;n151346]Hi GrimT94,

Sorry for the inconvenience so far. Dev team is aware about this level up reward bug but due to technical issues with the reward system it may take a longer time to be fixed than expected. The team rest assure that this will be fixed.
      Okay since Christmas? Also I've heard gms gave it to people who gave a ticket or screenies in forum.... can't I do this

Comment

Odd how its been taking over 5 months to fix this.....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Point Ron View Post
          Odd how its been taking over 5 months to fix this.....
          Why do you always state false facts? This bug definitely hasn't been around for 5 months.

Comment

Working...
          X