to how face up pgs layups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to how face up pgs layups?

after playing pg for so long I could never figure out how pgs could stop me from doing a layup from standing infront of me anyone can help with this lol?

go in free court and you can try on me, I didn't see it happen too much in tournament though.

Comment

yeah I guess but they all know how to avoid it unlike me I guess lol q.q but it seems like it would be useful to know

Comment

Face up helps put pressure on the player if used correctly

Comment

Originally posted by StephxCurry View Post
          Face up helps put pressure on the player if used correctly
          yeah I seem to have a hard time reading movements though

Comment

I usually don't face them, I move around and make them confused. And swish ez lay up lol

Comment

Face up and make sure you're in that cone in front of them (you can be really close to them and block their way without faceup, but it's easy to go around). Then adjust position to where their layup is directed.

For more tips: http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...s-video-guides

Comment

oh thanks dbll sk and steph I gotta start practicing this lol
                Last edited by Dimensional; 01-12-2016, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Since our game has unbalanced ping issues at this point in time, using all the tips above, Try "predicting" where they will be headed before they even reach said destination.

Although that is a risky move at times, it can be effective in some cases. The reason I say predict is because:

A. The player does not see you in front of him/her due to this ping issue. if you try to defend normally.

B. If you of course defend like you are playing in Korea or something, PGs will "ghost" right through you.

Prediction is a good way to stop players in their track, but of course this requires a lot of mental ability, being able to read minds and what not.

Its the same with stealing sir.

People complain that they get lag stolen a lot.

Well this is because of unbalanced ping yet again, and some people don't realize it.

To dodge steals from others, you have to "predict" yet again, protecting the fortune telling ball like a psychic.

Here is a great example of what I mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egsitb90GGE

If you do not want to watch the video, basically what I did was hold the ball from Playmaker, aka Juan aka Villigant, dodging his steals one after another, using the prediction technique, something I use alot when ball handling, defending, etc.
                  Last edited by Valioa; 01-12-2016, 03:11 AM.

Comment

helpful ↑ .

Comment

hm ok thanks valioa I'll have to start working on prediction lol

Comment

Working...
                      X