Any SW guides around?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any SW guides around?

Anyone have a SW guide that i can refer to? Considering which free character to get for SW, anyone got any suggestions? Would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

U posted this twice

Comment

I deleted it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Silentlint View Post
        Anyone have a SW guide that i can refer to? Considering which free character to get for SW, anyone got any suggestions? Would really appreciate some help. Thank you!
        I would recommend getting the guy with 190cm. More height = easier to shoot over people and block shots

Comment

Tallest is usually best for any position
          Stats wise I'll say mid>three>long layup>run>stamina
          As a normal character you won't have much points so I would use card to help in either 3 or mid you might have to sacrifice the ability to shoot 3s.
          But you can always use baby toys to get 30+ 3 success .

Comment

Seeing as how you can't get Jack(the tallest SF) as a SW, I would say Robert is the next best choice because he is the second tallest. He also has a bonus to mid and long dunk(don't really care about the long dunk part). You can also really sound annoying by spamming 4/"Almost!" as Robert("Stay Strong!" and "Hold on, man!").

I would recommend upgrading mid shot RIGHT AWAY. The SW position basically has a SG's mid shot stat and a SF's 3 point stat. You need to upgrade the mid shot to be able to shoot like an SF would. The next things you can upgrade depend on your play style. I personally think upgrading long layup more than the beginning amount is just a waste of stats(because it is already 190 for balanced).

I would say the stats go in this order for importance.

Mid shot ---> 3 pt ---> Speed and stamina

TobinHeath

Comment

TobinHeath yeah...i'm pretty sure you can make SW jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Koiresu View Post
                TobinHeath yeah...i'm pretty sure you can make SW jack.
                why-you-lying.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Koiresu View Post
                  TobinHeathI'm pretty sure you can make a SW jack.
                  http://freestyle2.gamekiss.com/news/patchnote/809

Originally posted by Gamekiss
                  SW position SPC can be created:
                  - Naughty Kitties: Ginger/ Nicki
                  - Black Lightning: James Kim
                  - The West: Ox Queen
                  - Noble: Robert
                  ** You can't create SW with buzzer beater character because there is no lv12 buzzer beater coupon.

3) lv12 basic character. (Costs 48,000 Points to create lv.12 basic character.)
                  I think the only time you POSSIBLY could have made a buzzer beater SW was when GK was streaming the tournament and giving out 5 "any free lvl 40 SPC coupon"(no one even thought of this). Not sure, because it doesn't exist, but if GK had literally meant what they said, it should have been possible to get one. Probably not the case though. Just think about how cool it would be to be the only Jack(or Clara...) SW.

Originally posted by Barida

Not true for Center nor PF, because Lloyd is definitely not the best Center just because he's taller.
                  He said "usually". It is debatable, but most would agree that in 3 out of 5 positions, the tallest SPC is the best(PG - Lynn, SG - James Kim, SF - Jack). Most would argue over PF and C, so I'm not going to go into that(but I don't think many people think Lloyd is the best C, so you are right on that part).

TobinHeath

Comment

honestly,I don't think SW is that great. It has Low 3s and Low 2s. The only advantage it has over SF and SG is it's long layup. What other advantages does it have that would make you play SW over SF or SG.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik View Post
                      honestly,I don't think SW is that great. It has Low 3s and Low 2s. The only advantage it has over SF and SG is it's long layup. What other advantages does it have that would make you play SW over SF or SG.
                      You can string post moves together with a drive. If you play it right, you could play as a quick efficient penetrator, while also being able to shoot 2's and 3's decently, while also being able to play in the post.

I do agree that SW is kind of lame though. Best advantage it has is at level 12 in major, because most major big cannot block double clutch if you vary it with a manual or normal layup. Other than that, it has just a long layup range. I could see SW going well with 2 PF's. They could just is in the middle like a pg would, and then they can score pretty easily. You would lose loose balls(dives) and stealing in a trade off for better scoring though.

TobinHeath

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                        Lucy;n145146]I deleted it for you

Thank you! Sorry for the trouble due to lag :/

Comment

Working...
                        X