Windows 10 compatibility?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 compatibility?

I'm at college right now and I'm trying to log into the FS on my laptop (it's 2GB RAM and 1.33GHz). I'm not trying to play the game or anything I just wanted to log in.. but every time I get past the hack shield it crashes my laptop and says it ran into an error and will restart after collecting issue data.
    I've been able to log onto the game and see my character and enter the lobby before on this exact laptop, but that was before I upgraded to windows 10. Is this a windows 10 issue and will it be fixed?? I'm not going to roll back to windows 8 just to log into this game so whats the issue?

It may be an issue with either Windows 10 or Xigncode(new hackshield that was just implemented last week). I have no idea what would cause your entire computer to crash though.

My PC runs on Windows 10, and FS2 works fine for me. Good luck.

TobinHeath

Comment

Originally posted by TobinHeath View Post
      It may be an issue with either Windows 10 or Xigncode(new hackshield that was just implemented last week). I have no idea what would cause your entire computer to crash though.

My PC runs on Windows 10, and FS2 works fine for me. Good luck.

TobinHeath
      Yeah I believe it may be the new hackshield because it loads awkwardly now.

Is there anything to do about the shield? Will it be fixed or is this an unknown error right now.

Comment

I'm also having issues with the game. I can log in fine but once I start a game after the intro of the players I get a bug splat

Comment

By hearing your message, I have come to know the genuine significance of motivation. I have never felt along these lines, your discourse was alluring and inspirational. Additionally, I won't overlook your name but here you check bestessays for your unique work and discourses that you have tended to on the web.

Comment

Working...
          X