Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: What type of clothes/accessories do you want in the next update

READ FIRST

- This poll allows for multiple choice but please only choose one of the clothing types (top&mid* vs. suit* vs. overalls*) and one of the miscellaneous types (hairstyle**/accessory**/DIY items**)

Please vote for only ONE starred option (*) and ONE double starred option (**)
    If you vote for more than two things/vote for everything, it'll mess up with the results, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to abide by the poll rules.

I would like to see what the community wants in terms of these item types. I feel like the past couple item updates have been lackluster, so I would like to forward these results to the GM team once enough votes have been made.
    +10/+10 Top&Mid*
    31.08%
    +12/+6 Suit*
    6.76%
    +14/+12 Overall*
    10.81%
    ---------------------------------------
    2.70%
    Hairstyles**
    21.62%
    Accessories**
    17.57%
    DIY Items**
    9.46%
    Last edited by Zydrunas; 09-28-2015, 12:04 AM.

I would like more stuff for all of them but since the vote rule i cant do that BUT you didnt say we cant share our thoughts about the stuff soooooooooooooo lol

I rather have more +10 tops and bottoms cloths cause u can match or look swag out with different +10 tops and bottoms, also you forgot to add shoes.

Suits are cool and all but the stats boost for them kinda suck but the only suit ill want is the street/hood cloths suit from long time ago. Would like some in the game shop beside mileage

"Overalls" is good would like more of them and they just added the kung fu one so thats good.Also i would like some in the game shop besides mileage.

I rather have more hair styles especially more dreadlock hair styles...would like the soft dreads(even tho i already have it on 1 char) to be in game shop.

Accessories nothing much I can say but more chains, gloves, socks, and maybe back items

I would like more DIY items but gamekiss needs to make getting them a little more easier cause to even get core pieces you need to have rare items which you can get from magic ball(low chance)m item ball(gkash and chance), and match reward(low chance)

Nice poll you set up, hope the GMs see this and give us what the community wants. Also Zyd can you ask one of the GMs when will we be getting tattoos and more freestyles its been long over due.
    Last edited by CaribRock; 09-28-2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaribRock View Post
      I would like more stuff for all of them but since the vote rule i cant do that BUT you didnt say we cant share our thoughts about the stuff soooooooooooooo lol

I rather have more +10 tops and bottoms cloths cause u can match or look swag out with different +10 tops and bottoms, also you forgot to add shoes.

Suits are cool and all but the stats boost for them kinda suck but the only suit ill want is the street/hood cloths suit from long time ago. Would like some in the game shop beside mileage

"Overalls" is good would like more of them and they just added the kung fu one so thats good.Also i would like some in the game shop besides mileage.

I rather have more hair styles especially more dreadlock hair styles...would like the soft dreads(even tho i already have it on 1 char) to be in game shop.

Accessories nothing much I can say but more chains, gloves, socks, and maybe back items

I would like more DIY items but gamekiss needs to make getting them a little more easier cause to even get core pieces you need to have rare items which you can get from magic ball(low chance)m item ball(gkash and chance), and match reward(low chance)

Nice poll you set up, hope the GMs see this and give us what the community wants. Also Zyd can you ask one of the GMs when will we be getting tattoos and more freestyles its been long over due.
      Thanks for the post, I really liked it. You brought up good points and ideas. I didn't include shoes because it was already a glaring hole in the item ball. There aren't many good shoes at all, so I was going to include it in my supporter post regardless of poll results (I should've included that in the original post)

I totally forgot about tattoos, but GM's have already discussed it before and said that they are planning on implementing it sometime in the near future.

Comment

i vote +10 because i still want em pants

Comment

The only thing I want are clothes/hairstyles without ridiculously weird colors. I like certain clothes/hairstyles in the shop. I go to pick out a hairstyle, only to find out the options are blonde, white, or some weird lime green instead of what I want (black or brown).

Most of the chars in game have naturally black or brown hair. There should be less options for stupid color choices, or at least more normal colors.

It would be nice if GK could have a dye system (which would make a lot of money) to recolor clothing or hair. This way, even if I don't like a colorway, I can just change it by using like a dollar. There would be limits to customization, of course (track suit cant be turned white to mimic the championship suit) There is a similar system in a trash game called Mabinogi, which has an entire market based off of colored dyes.

This could be extremely difficult to implement, but it would probably make money. People might complain about it, but I think it is better to have a colorful community than a community that wears the same outfits, hats/masks, and all look homogenous.

TobinHeath

Comment

man all i want is street wings in the shop. i'd waste money every 90 days to add +5 to em i just want street wings on chars i play on

Comment

More Hairstyles would be nice
              and also hoodies,the one from point ball its cool and all but those blond bangs ruin it in my opinion

Comment

These dudes want hair? You'll get slipknot 500gkash remember who wore that fs1? Exactly

The plot thickens...

Comment

we need more stuff for males man.

Comment

More outfits please!

Comment

Originally posted by Ber View Post
                      More Hairstyles would be nice
                      and also hoodies,the one from point ball its cool and all but those blond bangs ruin it in my opinion
                      exactly man thats a nice hoodie

Comment

Final bump

Comment

thansk zyndrunas <3

Comment

Tattoos and Freestyles.

Comment

what type I want? just fuck my shit up fam

Comment

Working...
                              X