FS2 TV Commercial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS2 TV Commercial

After having a discussion about what is wrong with this game and how could it be fixed with my Crewmates on Discord, we realized FS2 should probably make a commercial like they had one for FS1, The Commercial on TV i s the reason I found out about FS1 at the time, this would bring more money to the game because it would bring more of a community then steam or the same amount as steam, this is something that I believe FS2 should be working on. Thoughts from the Community?
    (Any comments that have nothing to do with this Thread,I would like the community to flag the person who starts to move off topic, hoping the GMS will remove it)

I agree with this. Commercials would probably catch more people's attention than some internet ads.

Comment

Yeah would probably be wise, especially with that awesome trailer they have for this game (that's what really got me to try it out) definitely they should try to maybe do a short version of that or something else for commercials.

Though i somehow don't think they'll use the money it'd take to do that.

Comment

that official freestyle 2 trailer would make alotttt of people want to play this

Comment

More Comments for this post guys, let the Gms think about this

Comment

who can resist this GMs?!?!? this looks amazing

Comment

Commercials cost a lot of money GK doesn't have. If they really wanted to grow this game they'd put up $250 prize (1/20th of what a commercial cost) for a tournament. That would instantly bring all the old players back, which in turn would double their monthly earnings.

Comment

Originally posted by twitch.tvMikeCoolism View Post
                Commercials cost a lot of money GK doesn't have. If they really wanted to grow this game they'd put up $250 prize (1/20th of what a commercial cost) for a tournament. That would instantly bring all the old players back, which in turn would double their monthly earnings.
                True and I believe there using there money to find a central server but let's not act like Gk is a poor company, they got stacks of bred, idk if them stacks are enough for a commercial, who knows

Comment

i honestly think GMs should stream more on Twitch and start being active on YouTube, maybe do community highlights like DBLL did

Comment

Exposure has always been a problem with GK, we have been saying this for yearrrrrsssssss. The average gamer has no idea that this game even exists, so yes a comercial would be dope. All about whether they are willing to invest into the game though.

Comment

a central server will just please some current players and maybe bring back a few but a commercial will put this game on the map!!

Comment

$342k For National Commercial

$200 - $1,500 For LocalGK could definitely do this and build their way up
                        Last edited by KalDive; 09-20-2015, 10:11 AM. Reason: their*

Comment

i remember they did this in time square and youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by KalDive View Post

$342k For National Commercial

$200 - $1,500 For LocalGK could definitely do this and build their way up
                            Im confused whats the difference between Local and National

Comment

Local ads aren't played to the whole nation.

Comment

Working...
                              X