Need a Mentor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Mentor

Hey guys. I recently hit Pro 2 on my PF, PG, and SG. I am still getting used to Pro 2, and don't really have a crew of 3 to play with every time so I generally play with randoms. I'm not really ashamed to admit that I am currently probably really underdeveloped(as well as under leveled(Not level 50 yet for any character)) for a Pro 2 player. Before the summer ends, and I have to go back to school, I would like to improve my game. I will honestly try to admit my fault most of the time, as my overall ego in Freestyle2 is not that high currently. I will take any advice on the forums, and in-game for my play.

I would prefer to primarily focus on big man/PF skills for now as I really enjoy playing a big man, but I will also take tips for PG.

If I could also join a crew that helps developing players, that would be extremely beneficial. I am often free most of the day(#NoLife), and generally play from 3 P.M.to 5 A.M.(Eastern time) everyday and I play on the NA server. I would consider myself loyal as well, as long as it is with the right people. Once I find a home, I don't think I will really want to leave. So if a crew is looking for an active and permanent member who is still developing, look no further.

My characters in Pro 2:
    RichieMiller - PF
    TobinHeath - PG

I am also RachelMiller on the forums, but I don't really want to use that account anymore because I never really use or play on Rachel anymore.

Thanks in advance to the people who wish to help out! Feel free to respond on the forums, pm me, or add me in-game.

TobinHeath
    Last edited by TobinHeath; 08-08-2015, 04:37 AM.

what's server that you playing ?

Comment

Originally posted by manukeat View Post
      what's server that you playing ?
      I play on NA

TobinHeath

Comment

yo richie miller u are pro man we play against each other sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by KalDive View Post
          yo richie miller u are pro man we play against each other sometimes
          Yeah I have see you around on FS2 recently. I'm not even close to good though. I can't really make any offense and I have some trouble on defense and rebounding. I remember Zyd played against me and I don't think I got a single rebound.

TobinHeath

Comment

whos ur fav pf?

Comment

Could always use another PG to play with. I think I have you added on PF, add me on your PG

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                whos ur fav pf?
                What do you mean by that? My favorite PF is Big Joe if that is what you mean.

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
                Could always use another PG to play with. I think I have you added on PF, add me on your PG
                Thanks man. Will do!

TobinHeath

Comment

wrong answer sorry cant coach you.

Comment

Working...
                  X