GM lucy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM lucy

cant play game its error i cant start i play in steam its cant update new part its error help pls

Hello akson888,

What error did you have encountered? You may send us a screenshot of the error at steam_support@gamekiss.com to assist you accordingly.

Comment

it error

Comment

Kindly delete your internet temporary files and continue with your update.

These are the steps:

For Windows 7 and Windows Vista
        1. Click Start , click Control Panel, click Network and Internet, and then click Internet Options.
        2. Click the General tab, and then click Delete under Browsing history.
        3. Click Delete all, click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this information, and then click OK.

For earlier versions of Windows
        1. Exit Internet Explorer.
        2. Exit any instances of Windows Explorer.
        3. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
        4. On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files.
        5. In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the Delete all offline content check box.
        6. Click OK two times.

Comment

it not work it same error

Comment

It is the change.Bin file u have to put it in ur Virusscan .. (Antivir) support i send a Mail they have to check about virus and they fix it so its no problem now. sry for my bad english. normal nobody have a problem now with Change.Bin file

thanks )

Comment

Working...
            X