Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CREW] Anonymous (Current Roster) Still Recruiting!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CREW] Anonymous (Current Roster) Still Recruiting!

WE ARE ANONYMOUS

Hello Ballers this is CJballer33, (CJballaPG), (HBHoneyBee). Many names....I have been playing Freestyle since the days of Sierra, and I love this game!!!
    I am here to begin recruitment for:

Ballers who want to have fun
    Ballers who want to meet new people
    Ballers who have great attitude and can help each other out

I want to make this crew, NOT to be the BEST (though that is a great goal), BUT to be the friendliest, and greatest crew ever.

I want this crew to be like a Freestyle family, where people help others out, and no one will mess with one another. I don't expect YOU to be some pro who can score 41 points or anything like that, I just want your personality, yourself. I want you to help our crew, Anonymous out, and make this the coolest crew ever!

Well CJ, how will you do this?

EASY haha!

In order to keep in touch of one another...I would like this please,

Message me on the Freestyle Forum, or comment here
    DOWNLOAD THIS APPLICATION PLEASE! (it is MUST to download this, in order to communicate to one another)
    line.me/en/download\ This application is called Line, you register, through email and such
    WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD LINE (either on PC/MAC OR EVEN YOUR PHONE!) Please search CJx33 (That is me)
    Please PM me, that you are from Freestyle 2, your IGN, and that you would like to join
    I will personally reply and invite you to our Anonymous Freestyle 2 Crew GROUP.
    This GROUP is basically where people can chat on LINE and they can all be there to be like "who wants to play a game?" or "hey I need help"?

This is my WAY to COMMUNICATE and become closer to each other. Having just Freestyle 2 friends, is tough, and I am hoping we will get a lot of people. I am sure we will start small, but we will grow, and Anonymous will be known!

If you have any questions, please comment,

if you would like to join,

Message me, Download LINE, let me know that YOU are interested in joining ANONYMOUS. Download Line, search CJx33, PM me, and let's ball

Thank you for reading, I know this isn't as professional and some others, but I don't want to be the best in Freestyle 2, I want to have the most FUN. that's what this game is about, having FUN. So if you think you are someone, I don't care if you are just beginning, or even someone who doesn't know how to play, I WILL HELP you!

I hope you understand what this crew is about, here are the people so far in our Crew
    1. CJballerPG (PG)
    2. Chai (PF)
    3. Mix (SG)
    4. Rai™ (SF)
    5. Cry (PG)
    6. Hatred (SG)
    7. MangoCity (C)
    8. CrossFireX (SF)
    9. Valanciunas (C)
    10. TheFadingNig (SF)

So Far we got a strong Line up! Please IM or PM me if u wish to join or even apply! Thank you!

Thank you again! It has been an honor to play FS2 with all you ballers and I hope to see you all on the court!

WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    (CJ, the leader of Anonymous)

Comment

Well Cjballer I wish you good luck
      Although many crews don't wanna go for top crew rankings and that funny stuff but rather a happy family
      an example of one other than yours is
      -Big God
      I believe

Comment

Working...
      X