X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston celtics

CELTICS.png

BOSTON CELTICS

Boston Celtics are hearty crew that will strive for greatness and will never settle for less, we are a new crew and looking to stand out from the rest.
    Boston Celtics run by Isaiah Thomas (PG) and helped run by and Jabora AKA Clope (SF)

HOW TO JOIN

There is more than one way to join!
    - You could try out

- You could show you stand out and get invited
    - You can apply and say the requirements you have

HOW TO JOIN

- SKILLED PLAYERS WITH HEART AND DEDICATION
    - LEVEL 30+ (IF YOUR INVITED, YOU'LL GET IN REGARDLESS YOUR LEVEL)

- ENGLISH SPEAKERS
    - NA PLAYERS PREFERABLE (EU PLAYERS IN NEAR FUTURE)
    - OWN A CELTICS JERSEY? PLEASE WEAR TO REPRESENT !

EXTRAS !

We have a PUBLIC discord server for crew members, other FS players that would like to speak to us, play with us, ETC, ALSO you can join if you would like to book your tryout or simply contact us !

CELTICS DISCORD SERVER : it got deleted lmao

Isaiah Thomas's personal discord : King Of The 4th#3610

my crew died cus i roasted some girl but yall nerds wanna shit on a nigga to get on a girls good side lmao
    Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more. Get your free server now!
    Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 07-03-2017, 12:24 PM.

all you need is heart.

Comment

Ass crew move on yall !

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
        Ass crew move on yall !
        When you learn how to defend without getting your ankles fucked up then you can talk shit, because all you are is a useless pf with a fake jacket, just because as we have heard you were terrible for your short stay at bulls give you no right to talk shit either,
        Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 06-27-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

im from boston can i join?

Comment

1. Ur jimmybutler aka nba wannabe aka worst sg in game. You played for more than 3 years. 2. You never break my ankle, you never even beat me in any game I faced you ur trash. 3. wtf is the bulls? oh its a trash crew owned by u, why would I join that trash. That trash is worst than L E G A C Y nga. I would join legacy rather than ur trash ass crew.

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
              1. Ur jimmybutler aka nba wannabe aka worst sg in game. You played for more than 3 years. 2. You never break my ankle, you never even beat me in any game I faced you ur trash. 3. wtf is the bulls? oh its a trash crew owned by u, why would I join that trash. That trash is worst than L E G A C Y nga. I would join legacy rather than ur trash ass crew.
              You bought a tourney winning account and you make it look trash cus u don't have skill for it STFU and go do ur tutorial you fken scrub don't waste my time 😂jimmy is someone else so nt

if i go to bulls thread u asked 2 tryout XDDD
              and then the funniest thing is jimmy said u was so ass u didnt even last an hour on ur weak SF lmao
              no one asks you to join any crew so just fuck off thats why you stay crewless and lonely cus ur cancer ur trash and you buy accounts. now get tf off my dick inb4 i finish you like ur name is khipster
              Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 06-29-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

1. I didn't even buy a champ pf 2. You're retarded if you think u beated me when I'm on sf 3. You're bad I asked jimmy to tryout when i first played this game like 8 months ago, and I can beat his weak ass when he played for 3 years. 4. You're a dumbfuck if u think u can beat me.

Comment

stop lying you faggot XDD and jimmy started 2015 not 3 years ago you dumb fool LMAO ur so dumb and pathetic with ur lying ass is so sad LMAOO
                  pls someone come collect mr fake jacket 867 aka webgled
                  o wait no one wants to collect u cus ur cancer, ur a liar, u have no friends, or crew. now GET TF OFF MY THREAD

Comment

hate isn't the way, talk to a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                      hate isn't the way, talk to a girl.
                      Go find some pussy bum ass nigga

Comment

have faith child.

Comment

Let's Just all be friends, right now the most used word out of "ass" and "crew" in this thread is "ass".

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
                            Let's Just all be friends, right now the most used word out of "ass" and "crew" in this thread is "ass".
                            Ok crewless 20% win rate pg, just go back to being a useless corner cus ur input is not needed if u don't stack Ws

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

Ok crewless 20% win rate pg, just go back to being a useless corner cus ur input is not needed if u don't stack Ws
                              Lol, how salty do you have to be that your terrible at this game? You have never won against me, you say that I hack and not legit because I stand you up and always get the ball and my steal is "fishy" and ask for my cards through discord. Please get better at playing the game and don't think every 1 has the same winrate as your 20%.

Comment

Working...
                              X