New York Knicks (NYK) Crew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Knicks (NYK) Crew

championship pedigree organization, want to win when it matters most? come to the NYK simple. we run the triangle offense here and nothing else.

Captain: OnDota *FG7* (FS1 Legend 4x champ, 4x finals MVP, 3x allstar, 2x regular season MVP, #1 pick in the 2014 FSBA Draft)

3x FS champ* nt

Just because you lost to a hacker team doesn't mean you won.

I lost hacker team twice in the finals. Does that mean I get 6 rings?? No.

And 3x finals mvp? So you got finals mvp over derrick's famous 7 blocks in one game??

Lmfao uhhhhkay...back stratchin'

It's okay, NYK is still pro, it got Sasha Vujacic, the only true champion player on that team.
    Last edited by KobeBlaise; 12-01-2016, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
      3x FS champ* nt

And 3x finals mvp? So you got finals mvp over derrick's famous 7 blocks in one game??

It's okay, NYK is still pro, it got Sasha Vujacic, the only true champion player on that team.
      melo would still dunk on you + lakers

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post

championship pedigree organization, want to win when it matters most? come to the NYK simple. we run the triangle offense here and nothing else.

Captain: OnDota *FG7* (FS1 Legend 4x champ, 4x finals MVP, 3x allstar, 2x regular season MVP, #1 pick in the 2014 FSBA Draft)

yall gonna have an in game melo?

Comment

Can I join? Lvl 10 sf

Comment

plz do Zen on.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
              3x FS champ* nt

I don't think "hacks" was the reason you lost. I think its your shitty iso vs a 180 block pf. Only ring you'll get is in the corner.

Comment

Working...
              X