• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transcendent

Transcedent Recruitment Thread

Leader: Sanctify
    Vice Crew Leader: Fawxie
    Manager: Kuzi

Transcend above your competition all while gaining the knowledge to make Freestyle fun for you. Recruiting new players over all of the 3 servers that are willing to learn the concepts of the game.

This crew is based off of "Teamwork Makes the Dream Work"

Looking for all positions willing to be competitive as well as have fun. This crew is meant to help develop each other. Gain possible tournament experience as well as build chemistry with your fellow peers. Let us show you why we love the atmosphere of this game.

"Strength in Numbers"

Concepts that will be practiced as much as possible:
    Dash Defense
    Help Defense
    On-Ball Defense
    • These concepts will help you win games because defense creates a strong offense.
    • Will be working on which offenses fit each players play style
    COME ready to Learn and ready to have fun
    What are you waiting for? We are waiting on you.

If there are any questions message player moderators: Fawxie, Kuzi, and Sanctify for more information regarding what you can do to be apart of this dynasty 🏀
    Just Remember..
    "VIDEO GAMES!"

Um. Um this is amazing and well put together. I look forward to seeing this crew win it big in fs2. Good luck gents

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Sanctify did you inv my char? we streaked kinda last night Lmao it's me lLettuce :3 oh and can u add my PF from last night into or only high lvls?

Comment

Originally posted by iiLettuce View Post
          Sanctify did you inv my char? we streaked kinda last night Lmao it's me lLettuce :3 oh and can u add my PF from last night into or only high lvls?
          I'll log on tonight when I get my car fixed I'm not able to get to my computer right now but I'll invite as soon as I log on

Comment

Hey My IGN is IcedStackZ I play great team ball but I'm Lacking in defense scoring is my strong suit. Im level 50 and have been playing for about 1 and a half years and it would be greatly appreciated to receive an invite and some tips!!

Comment

Look forward to balling with y'all

[PM]Kuzi

Comment

I'm not gonna lie this crew sounds pretty sick. I'd love to learn some defence with you guys if you'd be willing to have me. Is me being in EU a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Jelly View Post
                  I'm not gonna lie this crew sounds pretty sick. I'd love to learn some defence with you guys if you'd be willing to have me. Is me being in EU a problem?
                  No not at all I wanted it to be over all the channels so everyone can learn from each other's experiences

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post

No not at all I wanted it to be over all the channels so everyone can learn from each other's experiences
                    Okay cool, so how does one apply to this crew?

Comment

You can send in an application I have the settings as no level limit playing in the evenings

Comment

Working...
                      X