Enlightened Crew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crew Master: CuongNhi
    Vice Crew Master: MrIguodala
    Managers: Barida, Syzera, Libra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENTLY INVITE ONLY

Enlightmened Crew Twitches:
    Twitch.tv/LightSkinJimmyButler (MrIguodala's Twitch)
    Twitch.tv/Syzera9 (Syzera's Twitch)
    Twitch.tv/Libratvln (Libra's Twitch)
    Twitch.tv/PhoBoVienFTW (CuongNhi's Twitch)

Crew Summary:
    The Enlightened Crew was made by 5 friends looking for a competitive enjoyable time. Enlightened has crew members that play all different type of play styles. Enlightened is a crew made for Experienced players and Upcoming players that have major amount of talent, in which they only need a couple of joints in their game play to make them elite. The Enlightened Crew always want their players improving and striving for the long goal of winning a Championship.

What can you expect from The Enlightened Crew?
    • A Fun Competitive Environment
    • A Discord where members can interact with each other.
    • Scrimmages
    • Non Toxic/ No Drama
    • Enlightened Crew conducting Tryouts

Requirements/ Rules:
    1. In the Enlightened Crew, we want everyone to improve to the best of their ability, at all category's of this game. Some members have a vague amount of experience at a certain type of play style, or really experienced at Defense. Tips in this crew are given out, almost every single day. Players have to be ready to be criticized at their game and learn how to adapt at what your being criticized for. Nobody is going to scream at the top of their lungs, Disconnect on you because you have terrible defense,or even get aggravated and never play with you again, we Enlightened Players are going to explain and give you tips on how to better your game play. So Basically, If you can't stand being criticized or taking tips from other, this crew isn't for you.
    2. Being Respectful towards others, Trolling/Trash Talking your own crew mates, is rather annoying. No, I'm not saying you cant enjoy your self by sarcastically saying, "Barida you suck", but be mindful people take things to heart at times, so if it becomes a repetitive action, you will be removed from the crew.

3. No Hackers..

4. No Cocky Players (Going back to no trash talking crew mates) (Confidence and Cocky is two different things)

Roster:
    PG: CuongNhi , Soxio, Aerodactyl, TRIPLETHREAT, yousmellgood, Wyh, Grammys, Praesidium, JoPok

SG: Barida, Xibra, Seeta

SF: MrIguodala

PF: Hoodle, MrDuncan, Icey, SkiesEnd

C: Cizera, Libra, MrPorzingis

CT:

SW: MsLeonard, Philsuzzad, NatsuSW

DG: MsRondo, Menopause

Leave a description below about why you want to join
    (I want to state, that I took dUP Outline, so all ownership for this crew outline goes to them, loved how Zydrunas built it)

Last edited by Libra; 06-25-2016, 11:27 PM.

Not one person on that roster is enlightened...

Says recruitment in the title yet on the thread in BOLD letters "Currently Invite Only"

#Logic
    Last edited by Kevin; 06-23-2016, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Not one person on that roster is enlightened...
      do you have low iq or just trolling.... its just a crew name

Comment

Originally posted by Syzera View Post
        do you have low iq or just trolling.... its just a crew name
        Yes, I repeat, NO ONE in this crew is Enlightened, man comes back with "do you have low iq ". I honestly believe a few of my IQ points dropped after reading your reply bud.

Comment

The crew will be an Enlightened atmosphere, we are and will be to each other. We invite only, Its just a forum post to notify people about the crew. If anyone is interested let us know and you could be invited. Mb for the confusion Kevin.

Comment

Damn five friends guess junior helping out and being there while we make crew logo and telling you guys we don't fling need the cross and the neon green hurts my eyes and penis isn't good smoggy to be the six friend

Comment

Lol the only thing I smell from this crew, is that the five of us will play and the rest of u can follow or join the room when one star is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by NastyPalms View Post
                Lol the only thing I smell from this crew, is that the five of us will play and the rest of u can follow or join the room when one star is missing.
                That makes no sense tho, because all the positions and playstyles we play, don't matchup. NT Nasty Palms and If thats the case, why didn't we just get a 6th member. Nvm, we had Junior

Comment

Originally posted by BaridaSG View Post

That makes no sense tho, because all the positions and playstyles we play, don't matchup. NT Nasty Palms and If thats the case, why didn't we just get a 6th member. Nvm, we had Junior
                  Hmm if U have Junior why is he not on the list. And thanks for proving or clearing my point. Which ever make u happy. Nt barida

Comment

Actually that is incorrect, we will only be inviting people who will fit in the crew, and if you're fit to be in the crew you will get games almost 100% of the time if the set team is on. We got a lot of people who can play all positions, so playstyles won't be an issue.

Comment

Hmmm . So how do u find these crew members. Host tryouts?, play with randoms?

Comment

Hmmm . So how do u find these crew members. Host tryouts?, play with randoms?
                        Plz worry about yourself and not other I need you to get better at this game because last time we played I won by 20 and as a so called #1 sw that's not very impressive.

People need to stop trying to picking fights with others when they have a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post

Plz worry about yourself and not other I need you to get better at this game because last time we played I won by 20 and as a so called #1 sw that's not very impressive.

People need to stop trying to picking fights with others when they have a long way to go.
                          Ok man. If u notice am not that crew master who just plays with his pros. I play with everyone in the crew pro or not. Yes u beat me but the next time we meet and i beat u. U didnt do that much talking. #shhhmakingtomuchnoiseatthesidelines

Comment

Can you guys please take yall argument or conversation to another thread post, please <3

In other news, Enlightened is a real fun crew at the moment and if anyone has worries that this is a one month crew or one tournament crew, don't be mistaken. We wanted another long running crew to come into the mix, instead of all the stable crews, that our in NA Atm

Comment

hi im new to this game i want join
                              Last edited by Iceybola; 07-01-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X