Crew Proposal? dUP, Execute, or any active

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew Proposal? dUP, Execute, or any active

I'm looking to join any high experienced crew that is willing to take in a player with potential? On my FS2 account I always think to buy a sf or a sg character because I see in games how easy it is for them to score but I like the feeling of blocking and assisting others. So I ended up with buying a SPC pf everytime.... I don't have the best pc or ping and I usually get beaten by good players. My ping is 20 - 26, and I have a level 24 in pro. (Following DPOTY footsteps....)

I need people who can teach me a couple things and not curse at me because I made a mistake. Thx

Looks like we got a little cheffing fan boy here

Comment

Hopia>Milks

Comment

Jk not really dpoty footstep but just the way he plays mixes with my play style

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post
          Hopia>Milks
          Make server central again and let's see.

Comment

Join the next generation crew : team nasty . We are the perfect crew to turn any newbie with potential into a beast. our main goal is to carry and teach at the same time. We have over 50 ppl that would be happy to team with u. In team nasty each person has a nasty specialty and we would be happy to bring it yours. #team nasty we out here.

Comment

Dude that ping is amazing u have the technology

Comment

I have a level 50 PG, Level 50 SG, Level 50 SF, Level 40 PF

Comment

Working...
                X