Recrutement de la FrenchTeam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recrutement de la FrenchTeam

Bomjour comme vous l'avez vu on et francais nous somme 4 francais dans le clan pour l'istant on joue tous les soirée , on cherche des joueur francais qui sont un bon niv sur le jeux ,on cherche joueur pour joue les compétition les match de crew ! Alors parlons de nos perso :

moi :
    BriZerTV: lvl 24
    Poste: SG

MonsterTV:lvl 6
    Poste : SF
    Vien de commence

Voila pour moi on parle souvent sur teamspeak3 et skype donc pour les intéressé bref voila j'ai tous dit si tu veut être recrute marquedans les comantaire

Bonne chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
      Bonne chance!
      Lol what is your major in college. From the thesis in your analysis from arguments I can tell you like to write and are well educated.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

Lol what is your major in college. From the thesis in your analysis from arguments I can tell you like to write and are well educated.
        I just finished my second year of Electrical Engineering last month, but I transferred to Computer Sciences for the upcoming fall semester. I'm planning to minor in psychology - more specifically, the field of social and behavioural psychology. As for French, I've taken about six years worth of education on it, so I still remember a thing or two, heh.

Comment

I just finished my second year of Electrical Engineering last month, but I transferred to Computer Sciences for the upcoming fall semester. I'm planning to minor in psychology - more specifically, the field of social and behavioural psychology. As for French, I've taken about six years worth of education on it, so I still remember a thing or two, heh.
          Respect man. I always see you keep it classy on forums too. Always good to maintain good character. Lol I just like writing essays. If I knew 2 languages at least I would've done communications man. I like writing a lot and spoken words through speech by articulating oneself.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

Respect man. I always see you keep it classy on forums too. Always good to maintain good character. Lol I just like writing essays. If I knew 2 languages at least I would've done communications man. I like writing a lot and spoken words through speech by articulating oneself.
            Thanks, a lot of people in the forums don't appreciate my type of posts. Intelligent life is hard to find around here, lol

Comment

Thanks, a lot of people in the forums don't appreciate my type of posts. Intelligent life is hard to find around here, lol
              I do, that's the thing about character you don't exalt yourself, you let your action bring that notion. All love tho bro. Good with your classes and everything.

Comment

Working...
              X