• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New crew - EzWlN recruiting

Crew EzWIN

Established 4/26/2016
    Leader: Charles
    • EzWlN is a new competitive crew lead by no other than myself, Charles.
    • EzWlN does not trash talk, we let the title do it for us.
    • One goal: Win a tournament.
      • Going to do this by putting ourselves in the position to achieve this the most easily (hence the name).
    • I am looking for a small group of players who want to be tournament champions, and who will listen to and follow game plan.
      • ​This part is especially important, as I have specific game plans I would like to run against different teams. So the ability to take constructive criticism is a must.
    • You do NOT have to be the most skilled, but you do HAVE to be willing to put in the time to practice.
    • The goal is to just allow enough people in the crew to run set time/date crew free matches!
    • I will set up a voice chat and possibly stream our crew matches.
    • While competition is our motivator, gaming is all about having fun. So no cancer please.
    Currently looking for a group of 10-15 people. Once again, you do not have to have the most experience, but you must pass the tryout in order to join the crew.

I feel that I can teach just about anybody with potential, so if you feel you have the skill to compete at a high level but just need the time or guidance, this is a good crew for you.

Level 40+
    I'm looking for these specific roles:

(1-3 players) PG- Must be defensive minded PG that is able to dive and hit some threes. Also one that thinks he/she is a champ. PG will be getting the MOST play time out of any of the positions.

(1 Player) SG- Dash SG. Or somebody willing to learn. Also defensive minded.

(1-2 Players) SF - Defensive minded SF that can either ISO or spot up for the 3.

(2 Players) ISO PF - Looking for a PF with close to max layup range who has superb isolation skill.

(2-4 Players) Defensive PF - Must be power type with decent block stat.

(2-3 Players) Centers - Must be willing to put in time to master back block.

More info to come.
    Membership to the crew is based on tryout and interview.
    Contact me here on the forums, or in game @ CharlesSF.
    Last edited by ShotFake; 04-27-2016, 01:19 PM.

Looks tough bro good luck! Man I swear I wished I played against some of you SGs on this game lol. Got my own crew thats bout to make noise in fs 3vs3.

Comment

how much time we talking
      Last edited by K.Hipster; 04-26-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

love it !

Comment

I'm wlling to join, I hope this "practice" is after school and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
            how much time we talking
            You can save time by doing drills instead of playing against randoms for hours at a time. I would say 20 mins a day.

Comment

Originally posted by awesomechamp22 View Post
              I'm wlling to join, I hope this "practice" is after school and shit.
              I'm laid back about playing time. I really play randomly, but when we do get the time we have to use it wisely.

Comment

I was wondering why you were online but not in crew! Good luck man!

Comment

Sing me up
                  Ign: Occur

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
                    I was wondering why you were online but not in crew! Good luck man!
                    I hope u gonna bring ur pf or pg to this crew while me and Charles get this ring 0-0.

Comment

Good luck mang, appreciated your support for dUP in the recent weeks

Comment

God luck fam!

Comment

Updated. Willing to take in chill veterans, and newbies with potential and the right attitude. Lets get this going so we can start Crew league ASAP!

Comment

HMU on steam if you want, Main Account: Naruto Uzumaki [ALT] (My Old FS2 Main) Naruto Uzumaki (New Main)

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal
                              Charles, still waiting on you to hit me up. NuratoCoon and I waiting for you.
                              Yo too much cancer.

Comment

Working...
                              X