Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm am a new PG looking for a competitive crew to join!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm am a new PG looking for a competitive crew to join!!!

I am a new PG currently lvl 7 or 8.... I'm pretty good position wise, as I pass the ball and setup my teammates for open shots. I can steal the ball as well as nail an open or contested 3 pointer.

-If your interested in having me in your crew hmu

I'm lvl 12 now

Comment

Disregard people ignoring you. If I could give some kind words my brother, level to at least 31. Try to set your win rate to at least 70 since your a beginner. Having that motivation will help you get better through time. Good luck young fellow

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
        Disregard people ignoring you. If I could give some kind words my brother, level to at least 31. Try to set your win rate to at least 70 since your a beginner. Having that motivation will help you get better through time. Good luck young fellow
        Great tip fam.

I'll just add most crews require you're at least level 40. It shows your experience, and trust me put in the work and most crews will notice you.

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post

Great tip fam.

I'll just add most crews require you're at least level 40. It shows your experience, and trust me put in the work and most crews will notice you.
          Thanks bro. Just trying to help rookies find guidance. It was hard for me to reach greatness on this game with discouraging comments prior to success. You gonna play fs 3vs3 on ps4? Idk if I heard correctly if you said you had a console and we're gonna play it.

Comment

Thanks bro. Just trying to help rookies find guidance. It was hard for me to reach greatness on this game with discouraging comments prior to success. You gonna play fs 3vs3 on ps4? Idk if I heard correctly if you said you had a console and we're gonna play it.
            I have xbox 1 but i'll find a way to try the game out bro. I wana see what the hype is all about lol. I'll def hit you up

Comment

I have xbox 1 but i'll find a way to try the game out bro. I wana see what the hype is all about lol. I'll def hit you up
              Dang why all my brothers got the xbox. U madeInpanama, nick, and other old schoolers too lol. Yeah def gotta try seeing it's free. But yeah man hit me on that. You'll finally see me really go at it. I log in on fs2 to talk to players and stuff. The lagg is unreal, plus I ain't buy gkash on none of my chars. U got a twitch?

Comment

Dang why all my brothers got the xbox. U madeInpanama, nick, and other old schoolers too lol. Yeah def gotta try seeing it's free. But yeah man hit me on that. You'll finally see me really go at it. I log in on fs2 to talk to players and stuff. The lagg is unreal, plus I ain't buy gkash on none of my chars. U got a twitch?
                Haha. Can't wait for Uncle to show these youngsters how to ball. Yeah bro I got twitch, and people have been asking me to stream again but I never have time. Hopefully I can get active this summer. Follow me tho: Cousejr

Comment

Haha. Can't wait for Uncle to show these youngsters how to ball. Yeah bro I got twitch, and people have been asking me to stream again but I never have time. Hopefully I can get active this summer. Follow me tho: Cousejr
                  Hell yeah bro. Ima follow you on twitch man. U to real and cool, I gotta show some love and support. I'm giving you the torch to run SG in dUp like I once did lol. I'm waiting for u to win a ring man, dbll already got one lol. But you'll hear from me fam wheather in game for a quick chat or twitch. Salute to the realness.

Comment

Hell yeah bro. Ima follow you on twitch man. U to real and cool, I gotta show some love and support. I'm giving you the torch to run SG in dUp like I once did lol. I'm waiting for u to win a ring man, dbll already got one lol. But you'll hear from me fam wheather in game for a quick chat or twitch. Salute to the realness.
                    Thanks fam! Ama start putting a team together soon and give it a shot lol. Salute!

Comment

Working...
                    X