• Animal Planet

Animal Planet

We're a wolf pack
    Sticking together like a herd of Elephents
    Aiming to rule like a Lion
    Honestly
    We're a bunch of Animals

Who I am:
    Call me Cub, the one typing this page out. The leader of this crew. As of currently, I play all but two of the positions in this game and am decent, at best, at all of them. I'm currently getting better and learning more, as I play, and have been playing for about a year. I'm a bit of a multi-personality kind of guy, the way I act in game changing with which character I play, though I'm an overall friendly and family oriented guy. I try to help as much as possible, when it comes to teaching the people I play with about the game, when needed, and tend to take a back seat on the court, if possible, so that my teams play-style can come to the forefront (got me lookin' like Kuroko). As of current, I, personally, can't faithfully attend tourneys, but I would fully approve of anyone in the crew if they felt they were good enough to try and compete.

What We Aim To Be:
    We aim to be a group of players that strive to reach their peak playing ability, looking for competition rather than fleeing from it. In the end we want to be able to compete with the top players not only as a group but on an individual level. Just as a herd of Elephants, we try to be as close knit as possible and lift up our weaker players; giving up only on those that repeatedly give up on themselves. Eventually we will be a competitive tournament team, but as of now, we're focusing more on getting our name out there, training, and rising through the ranks.

Team Play-style:
    There's no one play-style for the crew. As each individual reaches their peak ability, they'll surely learn what kind of play-style they enjoy and are capable of playing best; therefore, I keep the play-style open for all to collaborate and decide as they play with one another. That being said, don't be a ball hog. ISO is one thing, but being a ball hog ruins team chemistry and makes for disgruntled players. Especially if you're not the greatest at making your shots fall.

How To Join/ Requirements:

1) You have to be active, if you're inactive for fifteen(15) days, you'll be removed. The amount of time given will increase as we're capable of holding more people, capping at thirty(30) days.
    2) Keep toxicity low, I understand that people like to trash talk, and even jokingly put each other down, it's what people do. But know who to do it to, when you need to stop/ gone to far, and how to do it.
    3) On the other side of Rule 2, don't be too emotional. In the end, this IS a game and you shouldn't allow the people on said game to push you to a point that you become seriously, emotionally hurt. Think about this: Once you leave the game, who are they? Once you shut down the computer, how do they affect your life?
    4) Always aim to get better, even if you're playing for fun. If you're not trying to get better, then you become stagnant and you'll get left behind in the wave of people that are doing what you aren't.
    5) No hackers. . .Just don't.

To join, contact and add " TigerCub " in game. From there, we'll have an interview process as well as play a few matches. The reason for the interview is for me to judge you as a person, silently. . .cautiously. . .judging you. . . .Oh, and to also see what you're about. The reason for us playing a few games is for both of us to get a feel for how we play together. Joining a team isn't a one way street. We both have to agree to wanting to be on this court together; if we don't then how can we be a team? There'll also be Free room interviews every now and then, said free room interviews, if satisfactory, will transfer to pro room games.

Last edited by AnimalPlanet; 03-31-2016, 09:51 AM.

I would just like to give a public Thank You to those that have recently joined. I appreciate you and I know we'll make a great team.

To anyone interested in still joining, contact " TigerCub " or " BearCub " in game by adding them and/or sending a message. We'll get to you as soon as possible.

-AP.

Comment

Good luck bro, and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
        ---
        Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Comment

Love the whole Elephant motif. Best of luck to your crew sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
            - - -
            Lol, thanks. Yeah, if nothing else, I can say I've learned a lot more about animals than I previously did. ._.

Comment

best crew Animal Planet!!

Comment

Notice:

The crew is currently closed.
                I, the leader, will be taking a much needed break.
                May return in a month, maybe a few months, maybe never.

GgWp
                O7

Comment

Notice:

The crew is, though not fully active, back.
                  Anyone interested in joining, feel free to message: GorillaInfnt, MooseCalf, or TigerCub.

That being said, there won't be any active recruiting outside of those that join or I'm really interested in, considering I'm taking the time to better myself on all positions and get my own name out there.

That is all.
                  O7

Comment

You looking to join a tourney?

Comment

i am sk not doing tourne

Comment

Originally posted by hunted9000 View Post
                        I wouldn't mind joining one, but I'm usually to busy to participate, which makes this even harder.

Soooo, my team would have to cover the tourney slot.

Comment

best crew na!

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                            best crew na!

Lol, thanks for your encouragement SK.

Comment

Notice: Recruiting methods have changed.

As of now, I've found the best way for myself to recruit is to invite crewless players I've played with or against. If you don't see me in randoms, feel free to add TigerCub or BearCub if you want to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X