No announcement yet.

FVCK THIS FF ROOM! GM PLEASE BAN THEM.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVCK THIS FF ROOM! GM PLEASE BAN THEM.

GM please ban this characters doing FF room. they spoil FS2 community, specially in ASIA server, a lot of them doing it.

I WAS THERE TOO!

Comment

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here, what is the big problem people have with FF rooms? I don' get it, how does the existence of FF rooms impact your life? If you end up playing against them you get a fast free win, is not taking away too much of your time. Or you-re mad because you join them? well that is pretty much your problem, they write it just read the room name.
      And don't come telling me it's boring to spend time in an FF game, It is just as boring as playing versus a 2 PF PG ISO team

Comment

Originally posted by ZioSerpe View Post
        I'm gonna play devil's advocate here, what is the big problem people have with FF rooms? I don' get it, how does the existence of FF rooms impact your life? If you end up playing against them you get a fast free win, is not taking away too much of your time. Or you-re mad because you join them? well that is pretty much your problem, they write it just read the room name.
        And don't come telling me it's boring to spend time in an FF game, It is just as boring as playing versus a 2 PF PG ISO team
        stfu scrub. you're a cancer to the game

If you end up playing against them you get a fast free win
        - Only Noobs like you would appreciate and enjoy a free win from FF rooms

- There's a big difference, if you can't at least defend an iso team or even try.. then just quit the game.
        - Playing against a team (whatever there play style is) is much more fun and better compared to a game where your opponents doesn't move.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranier View Post

stfu scrub. you're a cancer to the game

If you end up playing against them you get a fast free win
          - Only Noobs like you would appreciate and enjoy a free win from FF rooms

- There's a big difference, if you can't at least defend an iso team or even try.. then just quit the game.
          - Playing against a team (whatever there play style is) is much more fun and better compared to a game where your opponents doesn't move.

Kiddo you're ages of gametime away to even come remotely close to calling me a scrub.
          I personally don't do FF rooms nor join them, but I don't lose my shit against them, they do their thing,
          I don't enjoy winning against an FF room, but it doesn't last much and I am at least rewarded with increased exp and points for enduring it. An ISO 2PF PG I can try to defend i, sure, except if I'm with 2 randoms is gonna be very hard to muster the coordination needed to defend it out of the blue, when you know hat if you were with people you play constantly you'd be running their asses over.

Here's what I think happens:
          people are mad because they join FF rooms without noticing, and they get a very frustrating game, I've seen you people, My room gets matched against an FF room and someone in the FF room starts the game playing just to realize the rest of the team is AFK, they get mad, they come to forums and QQ.

Say what you want about FF rooms, but there are worst problems in the game, find what you're mad about, because to a normal human being playing against an FF room should not inspire be an enraging moment

Comment

Gottem' lookin' for revEEEEEeeeenge.

All summer '16.

Always dirty never clean.

Comment

Originally posted by ZioSerpe View Post

you just svck dude. cant win against ISO 2pf and pg. how sad. hoping for a free win.

Comment

Originally posted by rodentskie View Post

you just svck dude. cant win against ISO 2pf and pg. how sad. hoping for a free win.
                I realize that you're just a bored idiot who wants to start a fight on the forums because... I don't even know; but lemme do this for sake of argument:

Never said I can't win against 2 PF PG ISO teams, I do it on a regular basis, and I quite enjoy it because calling them noobs after failing to deliver on what's the easiest to play comp in the game makes me happy. That though is the only part I enjoy about it, games are rather boring and repetitive, most of the time is just a couple of jackasses standing in a corner waiting for the D to leave them. And I honestly do not understand the point of it, they are looking for a win, but why? What difference does it make to win quick matches when you're level 50 already? I'd much rather play a more fun and involving style of play and have fun even if it means losing some games, my main is a PF and I never played 2 PF Pg because I have self respect. I have been playing freestyle for the good part of 10 years but I've never seen something this dumb. Is quick match, try and have fun for god sake.

Back to the original point, nobody has answered me yet, what is your deal with FF rooms? I don't understand the rage about it at all. Unless I am right about the "you joined one without noticing and got mad " off course.
                So stop trying to attack me, I've accomplished much more on this game than you probably ever will, wich means your attempts don't even as much as tickle me. Instead grow a pair and answer the question.

Comment

Working...
                X