Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASIA PING NOT STABLE

asia ping goes in random. help.

how sad. just a while ago it was just 99ms, then that.

Comment

i ask some players from Philippines, we all experience the same problem, regardless of the internet speed, it's always 200+.

Comment

like me in indonesian , my ping goes 200++ , GM pls fix this !!! i want play fs2

Comment

im in Asia, but better ping on N. America. :/

Comment

add it goes 400+. :/ but still the same ping on NA.

Comment

I am having the same exact issue, my ping is usually around 80-90 4 days ago it went up in the to 190 and now is at 210+ weird thing is as you mentioned, US and Eu ping did not go up. I opened a support ticket and I'm waiting for an answer, I suggest everyone who has this problem do the same

Comment

Originally posted by ZioSerpe View Post
                I am having the same exact issue, my ping is usually around 80-90 4 days ago it went up in the to 190 and now is at 210+ weird thing is as you mentioned, US and Eu ping did not go up. I opened a support ticket and I'm waiting for an answer, I suggest everyone who has this problem do the same

what's a support ticket ?

Comment

http://freestyle2.gamekiss.com/support/myquestion

Comment

So yeah...
                    We're screwed

here's the reply I got to my ticket
                    Greetings Basketballer,

Thank you for contacting GameKiss Support.

Thank you for letting us know your recent experience in playing Freestyle2. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate you taking time to report your latency issues with the game. We wish to inform you that we cannot determine what is causing the issue because there are certain factors that affect the latency of the game. It can be caused by the quality, your distance to the server, heavy internet traffic at the time and ISP issues.

However, thank you so much for informing us. We will discuss this matter further to provide a smooth online gaming experience for every baller.

In the meantime, you may also want to try some or all fixes listed below:

*Use wired connection instead of WI-FI
                    *Reset cable modem
                    *Disable Automatic Updates
                    *Disable Firewall/Add game as exception
                    *Keep the drivers up to date
                    *Close all background applications
                    *Turn off any antivirus installed in your computer

Rest assured that we are looking for ways on how to improve the server stability and reduce the latency.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Yours Sincerely,

[GM] Nutmeg
                    Customer Service Representative
                    GameKiss Support Team
                    Wich pretty much let me know my ticket was skimmed throu and not really read, Because I pointed out how only ASIA servers ping went up while US and EU stayed the same meaning nothing changed on my side.

And I also already have had all those things listed done already at the time I opened a ticket, because I am not a moron.

So what I gather from this is: if it gets solved by accident it will be solved, if not I can go die in a pit.
                    It was VBery disappointing to get such a shallow copypaste reply.

Comment

@ZioSerpe
                      a
                      t least they've read our problems. lets just hope that they will help us with our network problems.

Comment

The problem isn't from the server.
                        It's from your Internet service provider sir.

Use wtfast to lower your ping.

Comment

Working...
                        X