Party Crew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Crew

Hello this is SideHxe or better now know as " Hxe " in game , I would just like to inform everyone that the up & coming crew " Party " is gonna be holding tryouts . Our current crew ranking is 116 and continuing to rise each day . We will be having tryouts on January 2nd , we are looking for all positions and wish to have major and pro players come tryout . If you would like a little more information please contact me here on the forums or in game . You could also contact the crew leader " DishDatD " as well . I hope to see you guys there .

holy shiiit hypeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Howdy. I know there seems to be several Dish<Somethings> out there now, but I am the one mentioned by Side above. I would like to elaborate a bit on my plans for these tryouts. First off, I am thinking of having it around of 2-5pm central time, give or take depending on the situation. So please be in free match channel at that time if you would like to tryout and shoot me a message. Like Side said we are looking for all positions, major or pro. Just being level 50 does not guarantee you a position in Party... at all... you could even be lvl 1 and get in. On the other hand being insanely skilled is also not a guarantee into Party. If I think you are causing or will cause problems for the crew your position in Party might not last very long, even if you are the most skilled player in all of NA.

I am planning on having a sort of 2 stage tryouts. A skill test and then a interview. Skill test consisting of a free match game with or against some testers from crew. Just so you know, you can lose a game and still pass this stage. Then a interview with those that pass that stage along with some input from the testers to see if you make it into Party.

Also, if you and a friend (or two) would like to tryout as a team then please free to do so. Just please let me know beforehand that you would like to apply as a team.

Comment

See ya there guys !

Comment

Alrighty. Party tryouts are starting a bit early, so please feel free to come and tryout. I hope everybody the best.

Comment

These tryouts are now over. Gratz to those who made it into Party!

Comment

Working...
            X