No announcement yet.

VIP recruiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must be an NA player, we mainly play in the evenings, or early mornings. Due to the lack of slots you'll have to play with some of the members, and get to know them before you join. You can add me in game on Slip, or add Anomaly. See ya in game.

Comment

Hey slip hey tonio

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
        You must be an NA player, we mainly play in the evenings, or early mornings. Due to the lack of slots you'll have to play with some of the members, and get to know them before you join. You can add me in game on Slip, or add Anomaly. See ya in game.

i like how u name ur self and tonio only.

Comment

fken bossman ruined everything

Comment

best crew right now.

Hope they dance with hot girls though.

gl VIP.

Comment

tonio is the hottest grill we have.. she will troll but she is hot

Comment

don't join this crew. stylez is a sociopath who treats me like shit. I'm leaving for qnmb very soon

Comment

Originally posted by Tonio~~~~~~ View Post
                  don't join this crew. stylez is a sociopath who treats me like shit. I'm leaving for qnmb very soon

.............. what a manager............sigh

Comment

There is now a crew discord for all VIP members. If you are in VIP, please feel free to join. Heres the link:

https://discord.gg/0uJA7a1vBID80gqn

Comment

hi slip, I am the pg vip needs but not the one StyleZ wants.
                      How to fix that?
                      How can I become the tonio / Milks / Slip / Fairy / Bossman / Astro / SK / HotCarl / Miccat of his dreams

Comment

Originally posted by ayrblast1011 View Post
                        hi slip, I am the pg vip needs but not the one StyleZ wants.
                        How to fix that?
                        How can I become the tonio / Milks / Slip / Fairy / Bossman / Astro / SK / HotCarl / Miccat of his dreams
                        He don't want Astro. He don't want me to ruin that 94 percent win rate.

Comment

StyleZ goes through more PFs than QNMLGB and dUP combined
                          fk u stylez u made tonio quit

Comment

Originally posted by Astro View Post

He don't want Astro. He don't want me to ruin that 94 percent win rate.

..........nt.. sry busy playing with my team fo rnow when im online. and its ok everyone hate me in my crew

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post
                              StyleZ goes through more PFs than QNMLGB and dUP combined
                              fk u stylez u made tonio quit

dont talk about tonio. He is loyal unlike you.

Comment

Originally posted by TCllStyleZ View Post

..........nt.. sry busy playing with my team fo rnow when im online. and its ok everyone hate me in my crew
                                So u play with lGates but he not on your team. Nice try Dave.

Comment

Working...
                                X