Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew Nova and the Journey

I Have Finally Reached The Line!
    Thank you everyone for your help! Everyone thank you! I am now level 50 and can complete the second half of my journey and progress even more!
    Also i know this is wrong thread, but tbh, everyone does it i do no care, when it gets moved it gets moved. For now its here and its how i am advertising the crew.
    Nova crew has finally Assembled a great mass of talent and has closed the roster to only recruiting occasional scorers and point guards. We have assemebled 2.7 crew exp in 8 days with an extremely active roster. We average around 8-20 people online from 7pm-5am Server time for those of you wishing to tryout. At this current moment i am making this post at 2:35am server time we have 11 people online getting crew pts as we are close to level 3 and this is only our 10th day of being active. And so i would like to thank my crew for all the work they put in. Now back to the second point of the crew, we are searching for great Screen Away/Dashing PG's, and Pg's with potential to listen and learn about each scorer and how they like it. To join this crew you must have skype, mic or not. Here is the current roster of Nova if you are interested in joining as a G/SF

Centers
    SappyJr
    RachelMiller
    RanierC
    Anguish
    NoFatChx
    Muscles
    Chewbaccas

Power Forwards
    Based (Manager)
    oViola (Manager)
    VanityX
    $WasUp$
    YoungX
    RONNIE
    GodV

Small Forwards
    OldNiggaXV
    PowerCool
    Appear
    Symbol

Shooting Guards
    oShanks (leader)
    SparkUp (Manager)
    CocoPuffs
    Raichuz
    Perf/Perfection
    BadCatz(our trainnie)
    Qii
    Vaporize

Point Guards
    iFairy
    DogeApe
    Cobbers
    Cadette
    TobinHeath
    LordVanity
    Baseball
    GlowSticky
    Cease
    Fig
    TomokoKur0ki
    Cousey
    Funkshway
    LastKings

As you guys can see our pool of talent is extremely deep, especially in our bigs where i can confidently say we have the largest generation of upcoming C's that will take over the scene. I love playing with C's. It is great knowing i can over come the obstacle and make their weaknesses a strong point. We are currently recruiting Point Guards who can run dash or learn dash so if your interested contact me or one of the managers! Our crew will also be setting up a website for people wishing ot see what we are up too every night and if you wish to contact us to join our crew! I will further update you guys when the website is out! Until then! See you on the courts

oShanks
    Last edited by Buddy; 09-05-2015, 04:04 PM.

Awesome work with the crew, Revan! It's always great to see excited crew leaders.

Comment

Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh!
      Better than TR *0* N
      NT Shaqie booboo.

Comment

thanks we believe we will get crew level 3 by tomorrow and its only been 10ish days!
        Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
        Awesome work with the crew, Revan! It's always great to see excited crew leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy View Post
          thanks we believe we will get crew level 3 by tomorrow and its only been 10ish days!
          You have my support. I'm interested in helping out your crew whenever I'm not playing with dUP. I'll apply on an alt C in a couple days, but I'll let you know.

Comment

This crew is legit. way better than Tron

Comment

lets not fight with tron please but i love the motive kuna

Comment

Yes..............

Comment

Brett, where's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal
                    lol @ these scrubs talking shit. Too many trolls these days

haha i would not like a fight between our two crews we are the two new baby upcoming crews right now, as well as SixGod, i dont believe they are great great at all.. but they are active and i have had quite a few decent games with them! Completely awesome to see a new crew and new players on that crew that no one knows doing well

Comment

Sorry for leaving. I don't feel comfortable on PF anymore.

Comment

no problem man, you can always come and tryout for us again when you feel comfortable again. I love to have people willing to sacrifice and improve! Thats why we still ahve 10-15 people online from 7pm-4am doing work to work on their craft

Comment

i can not be any happier with Nova Crew

we went from Crew level 2 to Crew level 3 in less than 48 hours! Nova crew, way to get them DAM W's!!

Nova Crew is recruiting PG's that are willing to learn about each scorer and how they play! We are especially looking for Dashing PG's that can make the best decisions and learn!
                          Last edited by Buddy; 09-06-2015, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy View Post
                            i can not be any happier with Nova Crew

we went from Crew level 2 to Crew level 3 in less than 48 hours! Nova crew, way to get them DAM W's!!

Nova Crew is recruiting PG's that are willing to learn about each scorer and how they play! We are especially looking for Dashing PG's that can make the best decisions and learn!
                            Keep on the good work in ur crew fam

Comment

Great work on Nova. : )
                              I'm glad it's all working out for you. You've built a solid crew.
                              I always expect a good challenge when I see Nova.

Comment

Working...
                              X