~Moment~ Now recruiting!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~Moment~ Now recruiting!

"There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow..." - Dalai Lama

In basketball, every possession, each Moment, is as important as any. It doesn't matter if it is the first 10 seconds of a game, or the last 10 seconds of the game, each moment counts. Games are often decided by a few points, so a mistake made in the first 30 seconds of the game can often be the deciding factor of which team comes out on top. It doesn't matter if you are trying to stop your opponent from scoring the game winning shot, or you are playing defense in the middle of the game, each moment should be your all.

Players that have, or are able to adapt the mindset which I communicated above are the players "Moment" wants. As Top Tier's sister crew, I am looking for players who only want to play organized competitive play, and earn a spot on one of "Moment"'s or "Top Tier"'s tournament teams.

Quite frankly, I am looking for players who want to be the best at what they do.

The goal of "Moment" is to spread the winning attitude which Top Tier has proven to be effective and provide a friendly yet competitive atmosphere for crew members to enjoy. I am recruiting a limited number of players, as after recruitment ends my time will be towards working with each crew member to improve their game play so that they are ready for competitive game play.

I want enough players in "Moment" to be able to fill a free match room at all times. Free match is where we will go to work, practice defense, and try out different basketball plays. So I am looking to take about 10 players under my wing, and teach them everything I know about the game.

Moment, Top Tiers sister crew, is now recruiting competitive minded players!

Requirements:
    - Level 40 or above.
    ​- Age 16+
    - Winning mentality
    - Under 115 ping.
    - Desire to play competitive, organized basketball (set plays and set defense).
    - You must show potential and the willingness to listen and learn.
    - Experience is not required, although preferred. But you must show the ability to learn.
    - Raid call. (Do not have to have a mic, just must have the ability to listen to voice communication)

Last edited by ShotFake; 09-03-2015, 12:16 PM.

All I have is dreams and my notepad
    If she want to believe in your broke ass then she won't be leaving your broke ass

Comment

why not just recruit for top tier?

Comment

go on . In a moment everything can change

Comment

- Under 100 ping.

THIS HURT ME SO MUCH

Comment

Why not just recruit for TT but in other news, discord >>>>>>>>>>>>>> raid call

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
              - Under 100 ping.

THIS HURT ME SO MUCH

i didn't make the cut either :/

Comment

Changed it to 115. lol.

Comment

Legendaryjac level 40 sf with 80-90 ping. I really want to put my sf in a good crew since it is one of my favorite positions. I have a lot of experience in fs2 but I do need work on defense so the help would be very appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                  X