SideHxe's Crew ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SideHxe's Crew ?

I was honestly thinking long and hard about making a crew , I had one a while back on my SF called " L Squad " . It was mainly just a joke , until me and one of my good friends Roach actually started getting good . I would like to start a new crew ... one where new players and maybe even some veterans could join and just have fun . I've played this game since it first came out ... I've seen the many up's & down's that FS2 has gone through . Through it all though I always tried to have as much fun as possible . I wasn't worried about the tournaments , or how many W's I got or the many of the L's I use to take in my scrub days . Instead I built connections with many people , laughing away and just truly enjoying the game no matter how laggy or broken . I would like to spread that joy with many others in the FS2 Community . So not only will this be just some crew to me ... this will be like my family . I have yet to come up with a name for it yet , but if you would like to leave some suggestions down below that would be great . I also would like to say that ... I love each and every one of you . Oh & I most definitely plan on winning a couple tourney's if possible .
Working...
X