KnockSteady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KnockSteady

We'll be reaching a new crew level soon; looking for PGs that know how to pass for Dash and have great defense; SGs that know how to move for dash and have great defense; SFs that can run offensive teamplay with great vision and great defense; PFs that can block and play great help defense; Cs that can dominate the boards and guess what!? Have great defense. That's all folks. -2Four

Look for me then.

Comment

why is Junior in your crew?

SFs that can run offensive teamplay with great vision and great defense

Comment

Yea Junior cant see for sht :\

Comment

Just a remind we BREED CHAMPS. KS FOR LIFE

Comment

if we dont know all that stuff yet as i am a newer player, are you down for teaching someone willing to put in the work?

Comment

Originally posted by MainEventZ View Post
              We'll be reaching a new crew level soon; looking for PGs that know how to pass for Dash and have great defense; SGs that know how to move for dash and have great defense; SFs that can run offensive teamplay with great vision and great defense; PFs that can block and play great help defense; Cs that can dominate the boards and guess what!? Have great defense. That's all folks. -2Four

RanierC
              RanierC

Comment

I Applyed Level 50 Leo PF with set, Name is Guap former VIP member yal already accepted my C Stilt.

Comment

So you point at slip and come here, go on

Comment

My SF is good at blocking dunks, and shots, good/decent Defense. I can score and I have great vision on the court. And I would like to join KnockSteady. I would request in game at this moment but im reinstalling the game as I type this.

Comment

Is knocksteady only level 50 or 40-49 because I have a sf I would like to apply for your crew he is level 40 and has great offense but could use a bit of help on defense so he can block like a pf.
                      -Legendaryjac is the name

Comment

Working...
                      X