XO Crew Is Recruiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XO Crew Is Recruiting

So many crews these days are led by people who don't know how to be leaders.
    Players who aren't hungry enough nor have what it takes to be the best and win championships.

Most crews now are just made up of a bunch of people who are looking for somebody to play with so they don't get kicked out of teams.
    They just want to play for "fun".
    And within these crews theres are 1 or 2 people who are diamonds in the rough. They are secretly winners, they hate losing.
    The only reason they are still in those crews is because they have made friends there and they might not know if they would be accepted elsewhere.
    If you are one of those people, I want you.

This is a no bs crew, you come here to improve and to win. The fun comes with winning.
    We're starting off with a roster of FS1 Veterans like myself, Dom, Kev, and I.
    All players who have been through Top Tier, a self proclaimed "winning crew" but it is not all they hype it up to be.
    They have no real leadership, just 2 of MikeCool's sidekicks and his scrub self.
    Players in their crew all join, and leave. They get tired of the 3 players talking a bunch of shit and then not being able to back it up in important games, while you get no play time or any say in any of the crew's decisions.

So that is why i started this.
    All former Utopia members (championship winning FS1 crew) with the goal of dominating tournaments in FS2 and helping new faces get better in order to carry on our legacy.

You want a crew with REAL leadership? Active leader and crew mates that are actually skilled? Join us.

Contact me in game: Horry

Go on.

P.S- Teh forum handle thoughhh c':.

Comment

Originally posted by LordFowl View Post

You want a crew with REAL leadership? Active leader and crew mates that are actually skilled? Join us.
      yah i dun think thats happening anytime soon

Comment

• exilegod
        exilegod commented
        Editing a comment
        my #1 fan i think
        or it may be cosmo im not sure
    Working...
    X