X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrecked Recruting

Looking for:
    Any Position is acceptable:PF,C,PG,SF,SG
    We are looking for pro players that have a good understanding about basketball (you don't have to be stated and be able to make 3`s 99 percent of the time)
    as long as you have the intention to make the right play for us to win

Requirements:
    • Must be active
    • High Basketball IQ
    • Unselfish Play (I hate players who think they can do everything on they're own if you are required to score that is not selfish but when others are around you who able to help you that's when you crossed the line between effective and being selfish)
    About Wrecked: we like to change our image from a mediocre crew to hopefully a feared crew in the N/A.That is why we are rebuilding our image to becoming one of the best crews in N/A

Contacts:Crizzy,Clockwork,Rosereckless

Well i use to play in Wrecked as ChampBarida and i was actually playing well imo, Im friends with Coop so he just left when he heard i was taken out the crew the other day. I play PG now and ranked i believe 3rd for midrange of pg's and im ranked 24 in wins for PG really need to check again and im trying to become the best pg in the game. so i would like to join with me and coops new spc account, but if this is only if were looking to become the best obv.

Comment

mETZ SF lvl 13

Comment

• RoseReckless
        RoseReckless commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, you might want to get a little more higher in your level, most of the players in the crew are from the pro league, so keep pushing to get there,

Canttouch Pg, 24

Comment

Originally posted by Trukilla View Post
        Canttouch Pg, 24
        alright message one of us ingame

Comment

Mickey SG, 50

Comment

yoni sg, lvl 9 having trouble in rookie, hoping if you guys can help me out

Comment

• AlexandrePure
              AlexandrePure commented
              Editing a comment
              alright i got a pg in rookie ill help you and really you have trouble in rookie i went straight to major

I would love to join!
            I'm a level 11 SG with an SPC, kind of want to focus with my SPC now.
            I'm mainly a passer when I play, my IGN is Above, i've added you, we'll talk there alright?

Comment

• AlexandrePure
              AlexandrePure commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah definitely
          Working...
          X