The Straw Hats (New Crew) Recuiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Straw Hats (New Crew) Recuiting

Hello, I'm Younson. I am a PG, And i created a Crew "The Straw Hats". We are seeking Members who log in daily (even if just for daily reward). We prefer mostly Green to Low Yellow Pings. We Currently Have Four People, but 6 Characters. 4 Characters in Rookie (due to creating it with my rookie guy, then transfering ownership to my Major Main).

Looking For:
    Position: Open
    Time: Weekends or Afternoon (Mostly)
    Play Style: Teamwork
    Restriction: No Major Red/Yellow Pings (Mostly Green)

Info About Me: When I started i was helped out by some major players, and learn a lot from them. Val, Astro, and Astrological Crew (Side Story, Server time 0:00 24/2/2015: I met a new person named Astrological, it was fun playing with him. Seemed** not to know about the crew). I play basketball for fun at SELU in LA.

Anything you want know, Just ask. (I love to type, and talk so i might've typed to much )

Hello fam. I scored 55 points against you the other night

Comment

• younson
      younson commented
      Editing a comment
      Excuse me, please don't lie. The highest the other teams score differnce wentnin any of my games is about 20pts, and that is because it was essentially 3v1. So please, don't comment just because you CAN. be mature and learn restraint. Your like a little kid trying to brag. I could easily say I scored and entire 27pts in a game with a good team. Even if you wanted to join my crew, I would kick you out. I want mature people, not little babies.

• LilMarquz
      LilMarquz commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL
      shhhhhh

You wrote a paragraph so I decided not to waste my time by reading it. Have a great day fam.

Comment

I've just added you Younson, would love to join your crew!
      I've PMed you my IGN and i'd love to play, i'm a low level though but I would like people to play with and would also love to learn plays.
      I hope I get your reply!

Comment

What server sir?

Comment

Working...
        X