A rap I made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rap I made

Yea Ok I may not be the sickest or that well know But I comprise at least one person gonna remember

me when I'm gone, Look down at your phone you realize im going to town with these right hooks

numbers counting I got the right book and Im steady earning back everything that they they took but

im on a right path uh huh let call it destiny I dig deep down and find out what's best for me dont look

up trying to compare everyone to me trying to get the best of me Don't go around testing me for real

Just look at the rest of me Doing it way to fast. https://19216801.onl/

About to loose balance wondering why I just can't win by the rules so I have to stretch them a little bit

even if im at school got to take advantage of every little chance I get Because in the ring it could be

my last hit wondering why These folks have to wish the worst It's not my fault your own guys are

kicking you to the dirt dont touch my girl I dont care if you were only trying to flirt ima hit you with

a one two turn your ass into lil kurt Hit you were it hurt the most wondering why you still gonna get

ghost never rap with the same flow Gonna rap till my mind blow do it easy or hard with my eyes close

baby dont matter if im blind fold Im steady gonna do what my mind told me to do I prolly should

get ride of you to many arguments violence and discontent it as all most consent did not exist but

even if it did would not change the whole story close to throwing another furry turn it into a new

mind set for a new time inside of a new complex you can complicate things are you can simplize

dont care just dont act like a child for something you would not dare act like a man for trying to

tuff it up acting like you the runner up no gun needed we not gonna gunner up put the bat ok lets

play it's to batter up baseball to far to tall stacking it up to big cant compare it to the rest of yall

what now playing football touch down look at that playing running around that a big clown

look at what i found when i rap to fast it as if i did not make a sound I be clutching bars

knowing not to play around but if a person touch Gonna hit his ass to mars leave him speechless

and out for daze you wanna chase around leave him down in my way I kick the trouble pains and

cries over just to turn my back to love I wonder why I never get enough it because im to afraid

to just trust.
    Last edited by zoah666; 12-07-2022, 07:36 AM.
Working...
X