twitch.tv/bigZydrunas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twitch.tv/bigZydrunas

I'm starting to stream more often now that I have access to some decent net on campus @ my university.

Peaceful, fun stream with one or two others commentating on the side. Included in the stream are follower alerts, integrated twitch chat, Spotify, overlays, etc.

You can expect high level C game play, a QUALITY, ACTIVE commentary. I can play other positions as well (though I'm not very good at them)I will try my best to answer all of the questions that you guys ask. I average around 20-25 viewers per stream, so the twitch chat should be pretty lit, so you'll be able to talk and learn about other FS2 community members as well.

I made this offline twitch photo a long time ago, so some of the character names & streaming schedules may be outdated but:

Hope to see you guys there

Arent you zru also didnt realize you were Valhalla. I knew you long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
      Arent you zru also didnt realize you were Valhalla. I knew you long time ago

Yes, my Valhalla is my PF, I think level 41. It has SP1 and SP5 off <100 card balls but I haven't played it in a long time. And yeah, I have a new Lyn PG from the commentator rewards named Zru (Lv. 43) and I have a SG named Zsu (lv 50). I'm not really good at any position outside of C but I have to learn in case server moves back >.>

I have to update that photo but I think I deleted the PSD by accident ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Yes, my Valhalla is my PF, I think level 41. It has SP1 and SP5 off <100 card balls but I haven't played it in a long time. And yeah, I have a new Lyn PG from the commentator rewards named Zru (Lv. 43) and I have a SG named Zsu (lv 50). I'm not really good at any position outside of C but I have to learn in case server moves back >.>

I have to update that photo but I think I deleted the PSD by accident ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
        Ur hiata. ... omg I've known you for a long time then .. I think since May or June. Anyways I'll be there..

Comment

Originally posted by Astro View Post

Ur hiata. ... omg I've known you for a long time then .. I think since May or June. Anyways I'll be there..
          Hiata is named after Ahm's original PG name. He inspired me to try a goku PG but that was a failure. I didn't start playing PG often until recently.

My characters:

Dibele (Lv 50 Shrewd PF)
          Zydruna (Lv 50 Power C)
          Zsu (Lv 50 Dash SG)
          Hiata (Lv 50 Power PG)
          OracIe (lv 25 Shrewd SF)
          Zru (Lv 43 Shrewd PG)

Zydrunas (Lv 50 Balance C)
          AdeIa (Lv 50 Shrewd C)
          Dollar (Lv 32 Balance PG)

Twine (Lv 50 Power PF)

VaIhalla (Lv 42 Shrewd PF)

Comment

^ whos that hes sexy as fk

Comment

hes like the cute little milks of slip's dreams

Comment

Twitch right now would be dope

Comment

https://www.twitch.tv/bigzydrunas/v/71232532

Pulled a Rain and made a CT!

Gonna be streaming today, June 8, 2016 at around 4pm PST/6pm CST/7pm EST.

I'll be heading on campus to stream, so we'll get a solid 720p stream.

CYA THERE!!

Comment

I watched that stream nice, tell DBLL good game though. Coursey or some name like that he said he would recommend me to you he's a dUP pg. My sg is elegance im same type sg like KobeBryant with 13ms

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
                      I watched that stream nice, tell DBLL good game though. Coursey or some name like that he said he would recommend me to you he's a dUP pg. My sg is elegance im same type sg like KobeBryant with 13ms
                      Sorry we just recruited iFranchise as our next top sg.

Comment

i want to be sub pg and my pf gonna stay in sk

Comment

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

play Tiny Planes

Comment

Working...
                          X