Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dribbler MF Skills

Hello!
    I was wondering which skills should i buy total? i have 6 slots.
    if you can explain what each skill does it would be great! Thanks!

Everyone usefull, expect the lv 35 and 40 skill

Comment

• Nevermind
      Nevermind commented
      Editing a comment
      also Ground shooting is useless.

• gamingthan
      gamingthan commented
      Editing a comment
      Ground shooting, apparently is unblockable by the sweepers "bicycle kick" so in some situations nad some ppl could be usefull.

Ground Cross is one of my favorite MF skills.
    If you are a dribbler and with a good friend, doesn't matter if he is FW or MF or DF. what matters is if that friend is familiar with the trajectory of the pass, then, you can see how useful it is. Of course it can be blocked, but you can always mind fuck your opponent by not using it all the match and combine different passes, then you can spot the right time to use it.

This is for level -30 MF

Slot: Dodge
    Slot: Long Touch Dribble
    Slot: Double Feint
    Slot: Long Through pass (with A+W)
    Slot: Pass and Run (remove it after you become level 30)
    Slot: Roulette

Roulette is not mandatory.
    Last edited by Tsubasa; 09-19-2014, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsubasa View Post
      Ground Cross is one of my favorite MF skills.
      If you are a dribbler and with a good friend, doesn't matter if he is FW or MF or DF. what matters is if that friend is familiar with the trajectory of the pass, then, you can see how useful it is. Of course it can be blocked, but you can always mind fuck your opponent by not using it all the match and combine different passes, then you can spot the right time to use it.

This is for level -30 MF

Slot: Dodge
      Slot: Long Touch Dribble
      Slot: Double Feint
      Slot: Long Through pass (with A+W)
      Slot: Pass and Run (remove it after you become level 30)
      Slot: Roulette

Roulette is not mandatory.
      If you use a controller forget about stuff like long through pass and curve pass as it's nearlly impossible to do with a controller, get the dribbles, aka long touch/ dodge/ double feint, roulette if u want, but prioritize your "class" skills once you get them, MF is not a hard position to play it just takes time, and it's a position that can do anything so it's hard to see 2 ppl playing it the same way, you can be big or small in this game but all of that is decided by you, the only boundaries are the ones you set for yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X