how to customize joystick buttons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to customize joystick buttons

as title says, i cant configure in-game gamepad buttons.the defualt setting is kinda hard and not familiar to me
    i want to customize my own keys, is it possible??? please

I do think you could only try that on the keyboard settings, like re-binding keys of some sort.

Comment

Go to Settings > Control

Where it says Keyboard, click the dropdown and choose your Controller

Rebind your keys on that menu.

Apply. Close.

Profit.

Comment

Originally posted by z00t View Post
        Go to Settings > Control Where it says Keyboard, click the dropdown and choose your Controller Rebind your keys on that menu. Apply. Close. Profit.
        i already found a way to rebind my gamepad. try to rebind in setting menu? that is the 1st step ive tried you know what zoot i dont need your useless comment if you dont really know then dont act smart ty. and ty for all gm on this forum. 0 support nice work

Comment

Useless comment explained how it's done without 3rd party tools. You didn't say in your original post that you attempted to re-bind from in-game. Am I supposed to read your mind?

Maybe people don't support you because your poor attitude.

Comment

what z00t is saying is actually correct, anyone with half a mind could figure this out...

Comment

[QUOTE=z00t;n62715]Go to Settings > Control

Where it says Keyboard, click the dropdown and choose your Controller

Rebind your keys on that menu.

Apply. Close.

ok, when i go into the settings all i see is 3 tabs and nowhere in the settings do i see keyboard... this is really getting me pissed. i want the config #2 and i cant seem to find where i change it plz help.............

Comment

Last edited by gamingthan; 11-23-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for this post <a href="https://www.google.com/">Google</a>

Comment

Working...
                    X