Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get back to business (All Freestyle Football Players)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get back to business (All Freestyle Football Players)

Get back on the game and lets hit the field with some goals ! dont quit like little girls get back in the game!

Originally posted by chaoscauser
    We have all gone back to a better game
    Obviously you are biased since you are like a moderator in that "said game" your intentions are too obvious.

I only see like 5-3 people on the forum of your game it will be deader than dead before you know it.
    Last edited by polloloco; 01-29-2015, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chaoscauser

Yes I am a moderator on it so what? The game is better most people would agree. I have played it on EU ,MX,HK and SG this is my 5th time starting over on it. Yet I couldn't bring myself to start over a second time on this game on one of the foreign servers.

Whatever lol just because the forum isn't that active doesn't mean nothing people play the game not sit on the forum all day long the population is growing all the time.
      So why are you here still spouting your biased crap which obviously was your intention from the start?

In fact there should be some sort of legal action taken against you for what can be viewed as sabotage and slander, you just admitted that you are working for the competitor.

In fact after reading your posts on the forum of "that" game it says you plan to advertise on these forums which is completely illegal.

So don't get so full of yourself just because this forum is not active too does not mean people are not playing or don't want to play.

In fact I will be reporting you to GK and will be submitting your posts on the other forum to see what legal action they can take against you.

time to cook some popcorn
      Last edited by polloloco; 01-29-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X