the game is dead?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H0neyBee View Post
    Bah~ alright, alright. I'll proooobably give it a shot-- someday.
    And no, it doesn't sound like you're denying me of opinion. Not you, at least.
    Why are you even being so nice, anyway ? I was acting like a total bitch, to be honest. Using niceness as a weapon is a low-blow, man. xP
    Still, my opinion of the game's concept stands. I haven't changed on what I think of it.

I've always been this way, i like to try and accept everything people have to give, be it good or bad, besides u make some solid points to, and even though i did have fun in this game i'm not gonna act like a fan boy over it, to me you didn't sound like a bitch, you were just expressing yourself, over the internet all we do is write, so sometimes it's better to take a few steps back and look at things from afar to not misunderstand others.
    All in all i am very glad you decided to give it a try even if it's in a far future.
    but if this ever closes before u have a cahnce to feel free to pm me and i'll inform you about the other versions of this game that are alot more popular ^^

and well there's always fifa 15 to =P ( though i'm not a fan of online 11v11 >_> so i prefered nba 2k15 xD)

Raizel out.

Comment

Meh~ I'm not good at playing those football games, anyway. =P I'd prefer something more relaxed and less confusing. I'm not very good at sports games, tbh, unless it's the Wii Sports. ahaha
      But I don't mind watching others play. And sometimes I just barely have a choice.....

And yeah, I'll keep that in mind if it comes to a close.

Comment

Working...
      X