game deserted?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game deserted?

i decided to try out the game the tutorial and training with AI left me with a good impresion with the game but............... where is everyone? i checked everywhere trying to find a online match but there is not a single player in this game i only found 1 person but he was afk.

p.s. yes i checked both EU and NA servers

Originally posted by chaoscauser
    Well we haven't had a content update at all since the game first entered beta, they even stopped doing events now, they don't give out sprout hats,they treat us like trash why would we play more? All we had was new items in the shop and events. While the other versions have stuff like club system it is a joke how far behind we are. They only care about FS2 when they care for the game the players will.

they don't care about fs2 its so p2w its just plain stupid absolutly no skill is involved only LOTS of money is involved, the special cards give them so much of an advantage you will absolutly have no chance in winning.

Comment

This game isn't 100% pay to win, ur either good or not good, there's alot of skill into it as well.

Comment

Working...
      X