This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow development

After Futsal mode, the Br's now got club system, and what do we get? we get ignored....

But chaoscauser gets pissed when we say the truth so to all FSF players new and old the game works Perfectly fine.
    Last edited by gamingthan; 11-17-2014, 08:38 AM.

Originally posted by chaoscauser
    Complaining isn't going to change anything. We have had nothing new content wise since launch.

I ain't complaining, just letting ppl know.

Comment

• whostheboss
      whostheboss commented
      Editing a comment
      I never said that you are not allowed to post. I am just curious that you quit the game and you still complain.

• Nevermind
      Nevermind commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. i lovd the game so much and i retire too. Should stop wasting time on this joke and look forward for some football mmo which is worth playing it, we guys should somehow stay in touch ..

• gamingthan
      gamingthan commented
      Editing a comment
      U know what whostheboss? i will not waste my time talking to you, because for starters i got no explanations to give you or anyone, and secondly if you really think i am complaining then nothing i say will prove it otherwise, so it's a waste of my time. If u want to make yourself believe the game is super fine then be my guest bro

@Whostheboss why are you acting in your posts like everything is fine, while its obvious the game is broke?

Comment

• whostheboss
      whostheboss commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't stop faith!

Go on!

• Nevermind
      Nevermind commented
      Editing a comment
      cent stahp feit

Then why even post if your not even playing. Pointless.
    And if u think it's pointless why do you even reply dude? that makes your post even more pointless then his or mine, as i stated above we have the right to write abt w/e we want here, if u ain't happy noone forces u to read of answer us.Ur just wasting your and our time.(but u prolly got alot in your hands so i understand)

Comment

Why? Because I am fed up with your pointless moaning. You are just pushing incoming players away from the game.

EXACTLY dude. Your post are not helping man, just stop posting coz you said that you already stop playing.

Comment

• gamingthan
        gamingthan commented
        Editing a comment
        Meh forget it, ur right why am i even wasting my time.
        Last edited by gamingthan; 11-17-2014, 08:37 AM.

And yet u still take the trouble to keep posting here, why not let the thread die if it bothers u that much, if this thread bothered gamekiss they'd have erased like they did countless others.
      U guys seem to be pointing ur hostility towards me, but i understand ur frustration u can't play a game and u got no other hobbies so u gotta find someone to call responsible, heck i dun mind at all, as ur comment fuel me to keep posting cuz i find u utterlly amusing
      Pls chaos, nevermind, kilben and others keep posting so this thread stays on first page, and like chaos says noone else joins

keep posting.

Comment

Never saw whostheboss and Kilben (younghusband) playing FSF, so what ya want?

In case you guys didnt realised yet, its impossible to play, all what is left is posting on the Forum in the hope it will get better,

I dont know in which caves you guys are living, but we can post our opinions if we feel like.

Also retiring from the Game doenst mean we cant discuss about it in the Forums (thats what it is for) But pretty pointless since Raizel is the only honest guy here, you guys with your fake Opinions to not make the game look death is so pathetic.

@Chaos, I do know you since Kicks online, dont act like a saint dude, you are not.

Wasted enough time, you guys can still act like everythink is cool and enjoy your Ai games with 11 yr old newbies. Have fun guys, and Gamekiss please do not Update ever, just let it be. its so cool.

Comment

• gamingthan
          gamingthan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks alot man, i'm happy to know there is someone else who's living in the real world.

Originally posted by Nevermind View Post
        Never saw whostheboss and Kilben (younghusband) playing FSF, so what ya want?

In case you guys didnt realised yet, its impossible to play, all what is left is posting on the Forum in the hope it will get better,

I dont know in which caves you guys are living, but we can post our opinions if we feel like.

Also retiring from the Game doenst mean we cant discuss about it in the Forums (thats what it is for) But pretty pointless since Raizel is the only honest guy here, you guys with your fake Opinions to not make the game look death is so pathetic.

@Chaos, I do know you since Kicks online, dont act like a saint dude, you are not.

Wasted enough time, you guys can still act like everythink is cool and enjoy your Ai games with 11 yr old newbies. Have fun guys, and Gamekiss please do not Update ever, just let it be. its so cool.

FYI I am playing now. Check it at EU server and you'll see what you are talking about man.

Comment

why those guys acting like game kiss slaves? w** is wrong if u like game kiss and the game then go f*** play it and enjoy the s***** bugs and wasting ur time
          Last edited by [GM] Kaide; 11-17-2014, 04:09 PM. Reason: Using foul languages.

Comment

• gamingthan
            gamingthan commented
            Editing a comment
            Cato ur support is apreciated.

how come game kiss stop update the game

Comment

Originally posted by Kilben View Post

FYI I am playing now. Check it at EU server and you'll see what you are talking about man.

You are not even past lv 10. I dont have to check EU server, to see that you are the only Person afking in the Lobby. jew

Comment

Originally posted by Nevermind View Post

You are not even past lv 10. I dont have to check EU server, to see that you are the only Person afking in the Lobby. jew

I does not depend on level man. The important thing is we are still playing the game. .

Comment

Originally posted by Kilben View Post

I does not depend on level man. The important thing is we are still playing the game. .

get a life then. besides you are the only one left to play. : )

Comment

Working...
                X