About The last tournament's Rewards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About The last tournament's Rewards?

Where are they Gm's ???? u made a promise and u give nothing, no wonder players are leavign the play to T*****h and B*******n versions of the game that are far better even the T*******e version with HUGE ping is better then this one, u guys had gold on your hands with this game and you destroyed everything, both for you and the ppl that trully liked to play it, i used to be one of the ppl that had huge fun on this game, there wasn't a single thing i disliked about it, but gamekiss disgusted me of this game.

And i am sure i'm not the only one, i'd like to request you to drop this game or sell it, and to the other ppl that still like the game.

In case you guys don't know there is a company called suba games, they have a "get this game thread" where you can ask them to get a game, they have gotten alot of the games that fans asked them to, so if gamekiss drops this game we could make a thread there so the game could be hosted by a true company.

Raizel out.
    Last edited by gamingthan; 11-04-2014, 04:27 AM.

now my new question is:

Hello, why hasnt the dev team deliver the Prizes yet?

Attach File

Answer Greetings Footballer,

Thank you for contacting GameKiss support.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to inform you that we have already forwarded the list of the winners of the tournament to our development team and they are now in the process of preparing the rewards.

Please check this ticket from time to time for our reply.

If you have other concerns please don't hesitate to send us another ticket.

Best regards,

GM Goalie
    Customer Service Representative
    GameKiss Support Team

Comment

wait you sure that they know dat tournament is done?

Comment

Hi guys,

As GM Goalie said we already forwarded the names of the winners of the tournament to the development team. We are only waiting for their response about the rewards, if we get any updates regarding this issue we will update you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Comment

• Hitlermind
          Hitlermind commented
          Editing a comment
          True, thats what Goalie said and what u guys will always say, in my ticket i asked why is the dev team doing nothing. did they dieded or what happened, its not about the stupid Prizes man, but the way u play with us, and how are u going to improve this game with content and stuff when u cant fulfill a easy task like giving prizes out, after all the negative feedback the whole community gave you, you still are becoming worser and worser instead of doing things better, thats really a joke what u guys doing 5 months and all u did was updating the launcher.. and even that i would consider negative, u guys hurt my feelings

• gamingthan
          gamingthan commented
          Editing a comment
          Man for once you guys could be truthfull with this community, for me at the moment if the game had no GM's and Dev's it'd be alot better since all u guys do on GM side is lie and piss us off and on DEV side adding new bugs, please find someone that actually wants to develop FSF you guys are only interested on FSB2 and i understand that i trully do, so let someone else get the game, so we can play it for real.
          And like the person above said, all u did was a lousy launcher update that eve nthat was negative since u changed the login system, to be alot worse, i mean we played the CBT and u heard no complaints abt the login system so why change it? why? when? who? how ?

Honestly i have never seen in all my years, a game where the players continuouslly complain about the game and are actually right, a game that is working properlly has players playing it, not writing in the forums, but you ppl clearlly don't know that at gamekiss.

And to end my post let me give u a last piece of advice for the WHOLE gamekiss team : Just because you've been doing the same Job for years it doesn't mean you've been doing it right.
          Last edited by gamingthan; 11-04-2014, 10:34 PM.

Originally posted by chaoscauser
        Sprout hats promised awhile ago and many users did not get them don't expect to get these tournament rewards soon. Even if the game closes here and someone makes a thread over on the suba forum doesn't mean people will even bother to put support in that thread I did the same with kicks and no one really bothered.
        When i asked for mine, they told i had received and trashed it, so i just gave up no use talking to someone that doesn't want to listen.

Comment

• gamingthan
          gamingthan commented
          Editing a comment
          Because we can chaos

• GolasoMan
          GolasoMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Because Tournament and Tournament Rewards will motivate retired players to be more active in the game, and thats what we need right now

will we ever get our prizes ? this is so bad gamekiss !!

Comment

This sux. Hopeless game. fridays, saturdays night and the game its still empty LOL ....just 2 or max 3 teams ( 3 - in good days ) ... + the event was over and u didnt updated it with another event at least,cuz content , u can't put in as i saw...about the prizes...really??? 3 weeks and still nothing..what can we say more?! this game its DEAD ! so sorry for ,but thats it...

Comment

Moren has spoken and he pronounced the game as dead, it's over everyone. uninstall.

Comment

Even Kicks Online in its death Phase (everyone knew it will be taken down) had more active players than this here, we still can hope that an other company will take over FSF, and then Gamekiss can keep caring about FSB2.

not completely death yet.

Comment

Tourney recap :

1st :
                2nd :
                3rd :

gg to all team

Comment

Originally posted by Walcott View Post
                  Tourney recap :

1st : Raizel
                  2nd :Walcott