No announcement yet.

To GM-Kicker : About Unwasahble items.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To GM-Kicker : About Unwasahble items.

Kicker u let us know last time that we would have an answer to that issue after the maintenance, we had one yesterday, and one today + emergency maintenance, please let us know, if we will be compensated for them items aka shirts and shoes or not, and we gotta buy new ones, thank you in advance.

Your friendly neighbour Raizel.

Hi gamingthan

I will let you guys know soon

Regards,

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have received the answer to your request, unfortunately no compensation will be given since the items duration were provided.

Comment

they were not provided ..

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          Kicker;n85161]Hi Guys,

I have received the answer to your request, unfortunately no compensation will be given since the items duration were provided.

But kicker, Items who were Washable suddenly became unwashable, i don't know how to make you guys understand, it's stuff that u guys said should last a said number of games but we'd been using for months already, it always said washable, and the other shoes and socks we got them after CBT ended, i'm sorry but you guys gave us something we invested our points on (alot of points) and now you just take it away, you do realise almost any item from the point shop goes for more then 9k points how r we now supposed to buy and upgrade it?

i'd like at least a refund of 50k points to every player. please forward my message to the DEV team.

Thank you.

Comment

They have already provided their response to the request and the answer was that there will be no compensation provided.

The correct duration of the items were provided on the notices posted on the website.

The items became permanent because of a bug so the dev team fixed that bug along with other bugs
            Last edited by [GM] Kicker; 10-16-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
              Kicker;n85176] The items became permanent because of a bug so the dev team fixed that bug along with other bugs

That means its the dev's team fault not ours. i dont care what the website notice says, i care about the in-game text. Do you know why?

Because, when there was the uniform, skate and yellow suites, on the website they were different color, but they were right in-game. Therefore, the things on the website are rather wrong.

Items were washable for months, then all of a sudden, it became unwashable. this is the simplest form i can put the issue in.

Comment

I wonder if they think stealing from us will make us buy Gkash, hmm.. So they give out 30 Matches event items, which were washable for Months and tell us its our fault for not realizing ourselves it was a bug.

Which website are u talking about? It NEVER said "unwashable" anywhere, otherwhise any of us would take notice of that. Also NO one of the GM-Team told us it was a bug, but nah, we spent over 100.000 Points and then they suddenly get "fixed" you have to refund our points, anyone else would be unfair

Also they way GM's acting about this issue is strange, theres a big flaw, for my part i feel robbed, but thats okay because i know i will never WASTE my money on this Company.

Comment

you know its a bad company when people struggle with Matchmaking bugs etc, and they make perfectly good Items not working anymore. lel

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                    Kicker;n85176]They have already provided their response to the request and the answer was that there will be no compensation provided.

The correct duration of the items were provided on the notices posted on the website.

The items became permanent because of a bug so the dev team fixed that bug along with other bugs

Ok, so we are now forced to read every maintenance report because you guys r incompetents that cannot do your job properlly, that we gotta pass behind you and check for every litle spelling mystake and other crap you do or not do, i'm sorry but that's not how it goes, but hey u already spoke, so holding this longer is just a waste of my time, just hurry up with the futsal mode and club system.

Comment

The reasoning of having no refund is ridiculous. Why should I have to check the website AND the game just to ensure the dev team actually managed to do their job to a competent level? If I log in-game and I see that the item says permanent, why would I go to the website and check AGAIN? It's done now but all this fiasco has done is ensure I won't spend another penny on this game as long as it remains in this state.

P.S. I didn't really want a refund myself, but the fact that it's being handled like this by the dev team has annoyed me on behalf of those who actually wanted it. Also it doesn't help I spent over 200k+ of ingame points to upgrade my socks to 50+ only for them to be gone

Comment

Working...
                      X