X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team to the tournament

Сollection team to the tournament-"Academy Too"

Daymoon(Playmaker)\Lexon(Targett)\__\__\ --- \__\__\
    Last edited by Daymoon; 10-12-2014, 10:50 AM.

Hello, my name is Ohama and 24 yrs old, i live in Canada, my hobbys is play campurta and piano. I strt piano when i age twentyfri i already know twinkle twinkle little star how to play learn in youtube videoh, me join u club is level 6 fw)) name is Potatoe i knoe how use shift + direction key to spem dribbelazo and annoy mi teammates i also know longshot better than i play piano u can add me to you team i think is big gain for team i also strong heart i fight till end and i dont like to lose, if lose then mi team it at fault then i tell them hau they sack and teach them pls add me to the team i lv 6 fw potatoe see me ingame. cus

Comment

What a troll he live in Canada but his English su**s ROFL! and he already post on the tournament thread his team ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Allah View Post
        Hello, my name is Ohama and 24 yrs old, i live in Canada, my hobbys is play campurta and piano. I strt piano when i age twentyfri i already know twinkle twinkle little star how to play learn in youtube videoh, me join u club is level 6 fw)) name is Potatoe i knoe how use shift + direction key to spem dribbelazo and annoy mi teammates i also know longshot better than i play piano u can add me to you team i think is big gain for team i also strong heart i fight till end and i dont like to lose, if lose then mi team it at fault then i tell them hau they sack and teach them pls add me to the team i lv 6 fw potatoe see me ingame. cus
        grey = Trash

red = Good quality.

And @ Whostheboss if u think a canadiaans english is bad wait until u hear theyr french, jk

Comment

• Allah
          Allah commented
          Editing a comment
          halo, fist of all i think u wrong becoz look ok? u see me ingayme u see my mad skillz then beg me to join tu team but is to late^^^^^

french = trash

tsubassa = gay

me = pro

it is all?)

Comment

Working...
        X