and then they said , the problem is with your internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and then they said , the problem is with your internet

Hey guys , so as most of you know i'm one of the most lagged players , and when i say that some of the guys tell me to " fix my internet connection " or " wifi is bad " or other stuff

but guys , i just did a test with League of Legends ping and i want to show you the difference between FsF ping and LoL ping , and judge for by yourselves

so how can you explain this ?

regards

funny how US server got better ping than EU , although distance between me and us is like 7000 Miles and between me and Europe is 1900 miles

LOL

Comment

• [GM] Goalie
      [GM] Goalie commented
      Editing a comment
      @ Devil078

Because most of the players from Asia have low ping in the US Server rather than EU Server.
      Last edited by [GM] Goalie; 10-05-2014, 07:55 AM.

• Devil078
      Devil078 commented
      Editing a comment
      but im very far from those countries , im almost in the middle between europe africa and asia xD

Hi Devil078,

Your location can be one of the contributing factor that can affect your game play. Please be informed that our servers are located at US and Europe and based on your IP, your location is from Gaza. It is distant from our servers and that is why sometimes you can experience lag issue.

Regards
    Last edited by [GM] Goalie; 10-08-2014, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Nevermind
      Nevermind commented
      Editing a comment
      can u tell me where exactly in europe the server is located?

• Tsubasa
      Tsubasa commented
      Editing a comment
      I live in Egypt, which is close to Gaza and i have 80-90 ms with only 2mb internet speed. More clarifications please.....

• [GM] Goalie
      [GM] Goalie commented
      Editing a comment
      @ Tsubasa that is why I told him that it is one factor that might affect his gameplay. It can also be his ISP. If you got lag but your ping is low it means your ISP bandwith is limited you.
      Last edited by [GM] Goalie; 10-05-2014, 07:50 AM.

wtf racist gm ?

its Palestine not Palestinian Territory oh my god what is this ?

didnt you know that 131 counties aproved to Palestine state , which is exist before Zionists took the land by force in 48 ? or you are racist american who supports israel ?

anyway my ping was less than 100 sometimes now its stable on +250

and please its 2014 stop the racism

Comment

@Devil07

How can that be racism? Please explained further. If you feel offended, I'm sorry then.

Regards
      Last edited by [GM] Goalie; 10-05-2014, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Devil078
        Devil078 commented
        Editing a comment
        People keep calling it Palestinian Territories , it means its not a country but some lands ,that's why we prefer calling it Palestine , if its translated to Arabic you would know that , anyway i took it too far , its my fault , Sorry , the ping is back to normal now

thank you for helping

you make a gm apologize well play avesta

Comment

Now its back again suddenly o.O

if its connection problem shouldnt i lag with other games ? shouldnt other games with same location servers get the same ping ?

Comment

Devil ur avesta ! omg i didn't know

And Gamekiss has to upgrade theyr servers so we all get better ping, i Am from france and i get 70 -80 ms on the EU server while walcott also from france gets 20. pls get better hosts gamekiss.

Comment

^ im a special agent , working undercover , but noob walcott blow my cover up

and thank you for agreeing that the servers suck !!!

Comment

so i decided to log on with this ping 250

surprisingly its playable , the signal is full green and i could play couple games with no problems , a fake ping ? is it possible ?

Comment

Originally posted by Devil078 View Post
                so i decided to log on with this ping 250

surprisingly its playable , the signal is full green and i could play couple games with no problems , a fake ping ? is it possible ?

The server uses a P2P server so if ur lucky enough to play with ppl that have very good conection's u might not lag so much, but if u find a match with someone that lags like there's no tomorrow then even the goalie will walk out of the goal (happened to my team today)

Comment

Working...
                X