Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another sweetest bug..

Hello,

as you certainly see, the waiting list doesn't work anymore.. i just wonder how you do for adding bugs instead of fix them ? We are patient, but it won't last

Are you sure about that? i mean, how r u supposed to recruit people now ? o_o

Comment

i have the same issue and so does patrao.
      when you go to the waiting list and hit refresh, the players show for a split second then it goes blank again, also i am uploading a video of the bug.
      GG gamekiss.

Comment

my question is, how the hell can they ruin this kind of things lololol this guys are really incompetent

Comment

uploaded the bug
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kji1...ature=youtu.be
          Last edited by Tsubasa; 10-02-2014, 02:48 AM.

Comment

wooo take it easy on the refresh button

Comment

XD first time i see a game where updates make it worse instead of improving it

Comment

Well guys i have this bug too
                Btw ppl can be add to team via friend list and as quick start to public rooms so if some team dont have full squad try quick start and dont create private rooms every time

Comment

best bugg ever is it time for gamekiss to finish freestyle football off ? : X ?

Comment

And there was nobody online yesterday, these people are such an ignorant son of b!che$

Comment

XD They keep making FSB2 better and FSF worse am i the only one who thinks they're clearlly mocking us now? what will we get next as new bug? i mean soon all we'll be able to play will be practice mode.

Comment

Hi Anathema,

We will review the said bug and we will take proper actions accordingly.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                          Goalie;n83339]Hi Anathema,

We will review the said bug and we will take proper actions accordingly.

Thank you!
                          TYVM OMG we all feel so much better now ......

Comment

Working...
                          X