El Dor Gold Shoes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Dor Gold Shoes

The El Dor Gold Shoes event item is no longer permanent ? why you do this gamekiss ?

and my shoes are +50...

http://www.hapshack.com/images/JQwE1.jpg

it say 44/50 (impossible to wash) what will happen if it goes to 0 ...
    Last edited by Walcott; 10-01-2014, 04:46 AM.

Originally posted by Walcott View Post
    The El Dor Gold Shoes event item is no longer permanent ? why you do this gamekiss ?

and my shoes are +50...

http://www.hapshack.com/images/JQwE1.jpg

Tu sais Walcott si ça continue comme ça, un de ses jours on va etre en train de jouer et soudainement le perso se retrouve a poil on sai pas porquoi, mdr.

it say 44/50 (impossible to wash) what will happen if it goes to 0 ...
    I'd like to ask the gm team to clarify this issue, is it a new bug that u will fix or will we lose the shoes? will they just randomlly disappear? just like cinderella lost her crystal shoe????
    Last edited by gamingthan; 10-01-2014, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Walcott
      Walcott commented
      Editing a comment
      j'ai vu dans la boutique "gacha" qu'il on implanté un nouveau item qui marche avec un nouveau système 100/50/30 match et l'item expire et l'item n'est pas lavable

et donc ils veulent nous faire la même chose avec les chaussures ?

• Tsubasa
      Tsubasa commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree to Walcott. wie

• gamingthan
      gamingthan commented
      Editing a comment
      Wal je te jure que s'il nous font ça je serais degouté, je serais trés mécontent alors que jusqu'a la j'etais assez mécontent

wth i have +50 finishing and so more points for upgrading this and now this not permanent??WTF??!!

Comment

you was tried?

Comment

Wow, thats a punch in the face, i bet they didnt intend to take them back in the first place. nevermind i hope u read this gms, and give us some freepoints, because alot of us put more then 100k to upgrade those, we wouldnt if we knew they run off one day

Comment

Well done GMs!
          I tried to understand and support you but your actions are becoming more and more ridiculous...
          Looks like you really want ruined the game...
          Even its just a bug its not funny any more...every update adds new bugs....still?!...are you kidding me?!

Comment

RIP walcott's golden shoes

Comment

Guys, just buy other shoes, if u can buy GKash buy gkash shoes like that ur sure u'll keep em, if not just buy point shoes, i for once have trashed every "free" item they gave us so far other then the golden shoes, i knew this was coming sooner or later. equip urself with other stuff and keep playing.

Comment

Dear Footballers,

Please be informed that the El Dor Gold Shoes is not permanent. It is clearly stated on the item that it can't be washed since it was given.

Regards
                Last edited by [GM] Goalie; 10-02-2014, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• mahadin
                  mahadin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  if item not permanent, why he dont have duration time? its clearly deception

• Walcott
                  Walcott commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "It is clearly stated on the item that it can't be washed since it was given."

wtf no one see this what are you talking about

• gamingthan
                  gamingthan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll explain it to u guys, it's very simple, the items were supposed to be gifted, but when u gift +20 shoes to every player what happens? well players don't have to buy g kash to get + 20 shoes, so what do they come up with? "hey let's make it unwashable like that after 50 matches they're gone and the players gotta spend money on gkash and buy shoes +20 yay" that's what happened.
              Working...
              X